Scumbag GM

Gagliano7

4 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Dude, you didn't even read the article!

I’m not a trump supporter by any means, but even I know these same people who blame him for idiots drinking aquarium cleaner would also blame him if he had waited for more information before saying anything about hydroxychloroquine treatments. They’d be saying, “Trump knew about this! People died while he sat on the information!”

• Like 2

16 hours ago, davester said:

Course, it sucked for that TrumpChump who took Hydroxychloroquine and then died after hearing the doofus in charge say on TV that it looked promising, ...

too bad that is not what the guy took

but media doesnt care about that  ?

the dumbass took chloroquine phosphate

...not even close to the same thing

OP

dont forget that we paid GM 3 different bailouts.
& they had the balls after the 2nd one to take out a TV commercial stating they paid the 1st one off early.
too bad they used funds from 2nd bailout to play shell games about the 1st bailout.

LOL  they were morons for doing that.

1 hour ago, gat0r said:

too bad that is not what the guy took

but media doesnt care about that  ?

the dumbass took chloroquine phosphate

...not even close to the same thing

Iran must have been watching Trump because they killed about 200 people with some experimental cocktail. 

Ford wasn’t demanded they are doing it. GM said the would also but started playing games so now they’re being forced.
They most certainly were. Actually do your checking and not watch some stupid MSM. Also none of them are actually making anything yet and not sure when they will. They have to work with other companies to even figure out how to.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, davester said:

Course, it sucked for that TrumpChump who took Hydroxychloroquine and then died after hearing the doofus in charge say on TV that it looked promising, ...

Can't blame the Government for Darwinism in operation. If he took the safe for human use hydroxychloroquine, the drug mentioned by the President, he would still be alive. He essentially committed suicide by ignorance taking oxyquinephosphate an antiectoparasitic drug labeled for animal use to control ich, ichthyophthitis  multiiliis, fuzzy white sores on gills in tropical fish .

• Like 2

Deleted -something screwed up with transmission

Edited by Thomcat

deleted

Edited by Thomcat

20 hours ago, davester said:

Fine, I typed in respirator when I meant to type in ventilator.

And of course, there aren't 30000 people that need to be on those ventilators today, because if there were, guess what, a pretty large group of them would die simply because of that.

As both a politician and someone with some knowledge of both statistics and logistics, when Cuomo stands on the podium and says he needs them today, he knows it takes some time to actually make them, test them, ship/distribute them, then test them again at the destination before finally attaching them to a patient in need.

And sure, most likely, a bunch of those ventilators won't be used.  But you still (well, if you aren't an idiot and you actually want to save people) need them, because they might be needed, say 2, 3, 4 weeks from now, and you can't go at that time "Oh, we don't have enough because we were optimistic about how many people would get sick."

Cuomo (or the people under him) have the numbers for:

-how many beds they have available, both regular and icu

-how many ventilators they have and where they are

-how filled those beds are

-the rate that people are being infected in the area, and the percentage of those that need hospitalization, and how many of that group needs ventilators and/or icu beds

-roughly how long those people will need a bed, ventilator, icu bed

So, he can use statistics on those numbers and figure out roughly how many ventilators are needed under a variety of scenarios, and add some margin of error, and came up with that number, to get the ball rolling for getting them manufactured, tested, distributed, tested again before the people that need them show up at the hospitals.

The doofus in chief also has all this info available, but it's too complicated to put in one paragraph of one or two syllable words, so for him it's just "I don't think they need them".

Bull$hit...here's my .02, earned with 35 years living in NYC. Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Had his dad Mario as Governor and got my family the hell outta Dodge after he overturned the results of our death penalty referendum and while I still had two nickels to rub together. Andy's simply following in his father's footsteps forged in the '92 Convention, now Andy's turn to cry for public attention to gain notoriety preceding the Democratic convention to rise as the Party savior to rescue them from their undesired candidates, confused Joe and Commie Burnie. It was his and NYC mayor and officials' mismanagement over the years that aggravated this problem. In early Feb. the City management health official clowns said there was no fear of the virus and were actually encouraging attendance at the Chinatown New Year's festival, to prance around in public parks, visit tourist attractions, and frequent crowded restaurants, museums, and theaters......if you've ever been to one it is a simple formula,  jamb 20,000 people into 4 square blocks (maybe 10 acres of congested streets so narrow you can't fit two Silverados side by side), get coughed on and sneezed upon and set off fireworks to spread the bacterial, viral and sulfur contaminant soup all over the place.

First Andy blames Trump and now we find out he's stockpiling ventilators in NJ while others go needy.....what's wrong with a: "you'll get them when you need them policy"? This is just another effort to get the Government to supply more free $hit so they can pi$$ away future tax dollars on one of their prize projects ....because when they previously had the chance to stockpile supplies when initially offered, they instead pi$$ed away NY'ers tax money on boondoggle projects. This is a State and City which is the prime target of terrorists and should have been ready for this and a lot more!....they didn't learn after the '93 WTC bombing (I was there).....at least after 911 they beefed up police and fire....seems they didn't follow through with stocking adequate hospital supplies........now they have the temerity to claim that they are receiving more patients than on 911.....of course they are because the majority of the victims of that tragedy and were vaporized in the collapse and never saw a hospital residing mostly in the rubble transported to the S.I. landfill. One clown even had the audacity to state that he was particularly offended of the "Chinese virus" moniker because of his ancestry should people fail to avail go out and avail themselves of NYC activities because of the non threatening virus. Simply no excuse other than mismanagment for a Sttte and City with such a huge population and staggering tax revenue to be so ill prepared.

Plenty of blame to go around, and not with Trump either. If he didn't close the border when he did, and with the concurrent existing NY policy need 100,000 ventilators wouldn't be enough.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Likarok said:

So now that Trump has announced that GM is doing a great job making Covid supplies are we all happy again?

Just read the article on the main page.  Turns out those initial tweets were misleading according to new reports.  People were so quick to turn on GM without any real proof.  Wonder if those same people will turn on Trump now? That's rhetorical BTW, I know they won't.

• Like 3