Can any one help me find this issue. On my 08 Silverado 1500 Vortec Max I can drive normally find no issues no lights etc. Sometimes though I can either be going over a small bump going around 10-20 mph and then it clunks and then goes into neutral. The 2 other ways it happens is when I make a turn and give it some gas to speed up it revs up and clunks and then goes into neutral and the 3rd way can be in 1st gear and then putting a decent amount of gas on it and then it does it again. It acts like its in neutral when its in drive and if I stop it just makes a bunch of noise and I can step on the gas and no movement.It sometimes will just go back into drive but other times I have to put it in reverse wait a second until it clunks back into drive and then its perfectly fine like nothing happened. The problem doesn't occur often but when it does it happens a few times more that day. I was thinking it might be a solenoid.