Eibach Pro-Truck Lift System

4 hours ago, rdtpp1991 said:

If I’m not adding a rear block, do you think second ring from the bottom will be the best option to be pretty level? I’m thinking about running 33x12.5x20 or 295/55/20....thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using the stock springs or the Eibach? The Eibach springs are taller then the oem springs so you’ll get about 2 inches (1.9 according to Eibach) on the 2nd ring from the bottom. Both of those tires will fit as long as you do a bit of trimming on the mud flaps and inner liner. 

Are you using the stock springs or the Eibach? The Eibach springs are taller then the oem springs so you’ll get about 2 inches (1.9 according to Eibach) on the 2nd ring from the bottom. Both of those tires will fit as long as you do a bit of trimming on the mud flaps and inner liner. 

Yea I’m planning on using the Eibach springs and second ring from bottom. I had Bilsteins on highest setting on my 2014 and ride improvement and couple inches of level was perfect. Hoping Eibachs will be similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, ChevyBoy19 said:

How’s ride quality on that setting? The picture I posted above of the instructions was for installation of the lift springs onto their adjustable struts. Looks like the spring is good for 1.2” additional lift alone. Taking the difference of the two lift height settings, I would estimate the 2nd ring from the top to be around 2.6” lift. The instructions say ride quality will suffer at that high of a setting. How are your angles on the CV axles/UCAs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve posed before about the ride quality, the stock TB Ranchos aren’t the worst but I wanted a better handling truck. With this set up the bounce is eliminated completely, when I go over a bump and low and high speed the struts only cycle once up and down. The body roll and the nose dive on braking have been reduced significantly as well. Feels more like a controlled heavy truck now. The front is stiffer, you feel more feedback from the tires. It’s hard to say, everyone is different but I like more feedback even if it feels like the front is stiffer. 

You are correct on the lift height with the springs and second from highest perch ring is around 2.7 - 3 inches. I’ve put a level on the bedsides and it’s still not level (the rear end is 1/8 higher according to the bubble) but there’s a bit more wheel well showing in the front compared to the rear. This is with the 2 inch block in the back. 

Cv angles are perfect and I have the longer TB axles so no issues with going about .8 inches more then the stock front coils. 

Edited by Ryguy

In summary.... with springs and struts Installed together you get the following lift amount:

bottom ring = 1.2”

second ring from bottom= 1.9”

third ring from bottom = 2.7” 

1 and 2 is a better ride than factory and the 3rd is a bit stiffer. 

Do I have this correct?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChevyBoy19 said:

Got the kit installed today. I opted for the 1.9” lift setting (2nd clip from the bottom).

a77f302732b1e225c531af2f28cb7d1c.jpg70ee0f2377e724be980904692001c24c.jpg

Nice truck. How’s the ride?  Did you measure before and after?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I have my eibach kit ordered. Wondering if any of you have pics of the rear shocks installed?

No pictures, but mine were installed with the body of the shock facing down. It gives a good appearance to any vehicle driving behind.

• Thanks 1

Thanks to those who contributed to this thread. After months of waiting, I have given up on Fox and ordered this kit to replace my Ready Lift bottom spacer 2" level. Pretty excited thanks to the feedback here...hope to see more.

Edited by cseaman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, cseaman said:

Thanks to those who contributed to this thread. After months of waiting, I have given up on Fox and ordered this kit to replace by Ready Lift bottom spacer 2" level. Pretty excited thanks to the feedback here...hope to see more.

Please post pics when done. What size tires are you going to run?

52 minutes ago, CrunchyBlack_386 said:

Please post pics when done. What size tires are you going to run?

I will. I am on a 285/75R17 (33.8”) Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT.

Just had my Eibach kit installed today. Running Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/55R20 on stocks wheels. First impression is a good one... handles bumps very well but need to drive more and break them in to get a good feel. 

94B13136-FA7A-4F4C-9EBD-05F3F79E1AC9.jpeg

• Like 2

Ryan are you still happy with stock UCA's? Just ordered Eibach kit, just broke thru 3k mile on truck, Rancho's have gotten soft. I am probably going to order new UCA's within a few months. Thanks for all the great info. Great community on here.