Eibach Pro-Truck Lift System

b063a7e06b59797c1be9a180de15decc.jpg

Is anyone running this kit? I’m about to pull the trigger and it seems you can’t find much information on ride quality or pictures of it installed. Please post pictures if you have any of this kit installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought this kit, should show up on Friday.  Ill follow up with pictures after I install it.  Other people that have installed it should chime in but from what I've heard the ride should be better with a "more planted" feel.  I've heard it will lift the front of a non trail boss anywhere from 1.9" (or less) to 2.75-3"ish depending on what setting you put the front struts on.

• Like 1

I just bought this kit, should show up on Friday.  Ill follow up with pictures after I install it.  Other people that have installed it should chime in but from what I've heard the ride should be better with a "more planted" feel.  I've heard it will lift the front of a non trail boss anywhere from 1.9" (or less) to 2.75-3"ish depending on what setting you put the front struts on.

Which setting are you planning on using? I’m thinking I want mine to be around 2.5-2.75”

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, ChevyBoy19 said:

Which setting are you planning on using? I’m thinking I want mine to be around 2.5-2.75”

Did you get true kit installed?  How is the ride, what is the ride height?

thanks. 

I just had mine installed Monday and am thoroughly happy with the results. I went with the second groove for the strut and installed a 2” block in the rear. Rides great!! Will get a better picture later. 

9D0F1F10-BF68-469E-8220-8543E7C38C12.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OldDawg45 said:

I just had mine installed Monday and am thoroughly happy with the results. I went with the second groove for the strut and installed a 2” block in the rear. Rides great!! Will get a better picture later. 

9D0F1F10-BF68-469E-8220-8543E7C38C12.jpeg

Very nice. Looks like the front is slightly higher even with a 2” block. Would you say it have you 2.5”

where did you buy the kit?

It looks high in the front just because of the angle - it actually has a slight amount of rake still for when I am pulling my trailer.... I got it from Eibach

9D0F1F10-BF68-469E-8220-8543E7C38C12.thumb.jpeg.684b521b277e4f698a7caff864ef6a09.jpeg

Looks great! Second groove from the bottom(1.9 average lift)?? Also what size tires did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, rdtpp1991 said:

Looks great! Second groove from the bottom(1.9 average lift)?? Also what size tires did you go with?

Thanks!! The springs give you 2" alone - the second groove is like .7" more. I am running with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 295/60/20

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rdtpp1991 said:

He’s on the second groove from the top, not the second groove from the bottom. 

I also have mine set on that groove. It’s the sweet spot for this truck if you’re running a 2 inch block out back. 

Edited by Ryguy

I also have mine set on that groove. It’s the sweet spot for this truck if your running a 2 inch block out back. 

If I’m not adding a rear block, do you think second ring from the bottom will be the best option to be pretty level? I’m thinking about running 33x12.5x20 or 295/55/20....thanks for your help

I also have mine set on that groove. It’s the sweet spot for this truck if your running a 2 inch block out back. 

How’s ride quality on that setting? The picture I posted above of the instructions was for installation of the lift springs onto their adjustable struts. Looks like the spring is good for 1.2” additional lift alone. Taking the difference of the two lift height settings, I would estimate the 2nd ring from the top to be around 2.6” lift. The instructions say ride quality will suffer at that high of a setting. How are your angles on the CV axles/UCAs?