In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2018 Tahoe z71 Midnight Edition Tire Size

Looking to replace my Goodyear Wrangler 265/65R18 tires with something that is more load rated - in the E range.  Like the BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 Tire but would like to know if a larger size would work on my 18 inch rims.  If I do not lift, is there a max suggestion? Or if I lift 2 inches - is there a better suggestion?  Looking for ideas that will not rub or limit turn radius......  Thanks in advance for all your comments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry for the delay - I ordered BFG MUD TERRAIN TA KM3 LT285/65R18 LRE RBL OFF ROAD SPORT TIRE and they look and ride great......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Michael Alexis
      I understand there are lots of tire threads on here as I have been through most of them on this forum, I am simply looking for anybody who might be running 285/65/18 Cooper Discoverer XLT's on a non leveled completely stock 14-18 Silverado? 
      The tire size is only slightly bigger than what would be on the 285/45/22 option Chevy offers in these years so I am just looking to see if there is anyone out there who can confirm this setup would work. 

https://tiresize.com/comparison/

• By NorEaster
      I know there must already be a topic out there floating around about this but I figured I would ask. I am currently running a 2" RC level on a 2016 All-Terrain with the stock 20 "All-Terrain rims and have been looking at tires. I want a little more ground clearance on the truck too. I was hoping to run a 34" but then I am curious as how a leveled will look with a 34" tire. Does anyone have that or is running that? If so can you post a picture. Secondly if it won't fit I was thinking about throwing a 4" LIFT in and running a 34". Does anyone have any experience with that? Or running that setup? Any tips or information is helpful. Thank you in advance!
    • By ajbarnes777
      Hello... new to the forum.

Got a quick question: I have a 2017 stock Silverado 1500 LS crew cab and I'm looking to upgrade my wheels and tires. I was wondering if Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/55/r20 (wheels will be +18 offset) will fit my truck WITHOUT a leveling kit? 
    • By newchevyguy
      Hey yall i am a new Chevy 2018 1500 owner recently separated from my GTI and past ford truck owner, i am currently running 285/70/17s on stock wheels and am curious what the biggest size tire i could run once i get a leveling kit and spacers?  i have plans to change out the wheels and as well as other mods.

• By eswhite36
      Good afternoon,
       I have a 2010 Sierra 1500 that sits on 285/70r17 tires on 17in×7 1/2in factory wheels. I'm getting ready to install the RoughCountry 2in leveling struts. I also have a set of 17in×9in wheels with -12 offset.
       Here's my question, what size tires can I put on the 17×9 wheels that look right, feel right and, most importantly, not affect the speedometer, odometer or TPMS?
       Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
      Thx, es.

Quote   Edit Qute this