I know there must already be a topic out there floating around about this but I figured I would ask. I am currently running a 2" RC level on a 2016 All-Terrain with the stock 20 "All-Terrain rims and have been looking at tires. I want a little more ground clearance on the truck too. I was hoping to run a 34" but then I am curious as how a leveled will look with a 34" tire. Does anyone have that or is running that? If so can you post a picture. Secondly if it won't fit I was thinking about throwing a 4" LIFT in and running a 34". Does anyone have any experience with that? Or running that setup? Any tips or information is helpful. Thank you in advance!

Edited by NorEaster
Forgot something.

It will fit, but you have to stay around 285 to avoid rubs. I run a 33x12.5" and they are wide, and they will rub if you jack the steering in reverse.

285/65R20 would be a 34.5" 285/60R20 would be 33.5" 

Here is mine on 33's, lots of room to go taller, maybe not with mudflaps. 

IMG_0050.jpg

Truck looks good man! Yeah I don;t have the mud flaps but still something to take into consideration! I am still up in the air on what my approach is, just bigger tires and keep the level or pull the level and put a small lift in with bigger tires.