How long are tires lasting y’all? I run 35” KO2’s and I have 70K miles on them and still have 11/32 of tread left. These tires see 200+ miles of pavement a day and go to extreme off road  areas. 

That was pretty much my working life. Hwy travel to jobs. Pipeline ROWs and electric transmission lines. My tire of choice was KO2s. They lasted about 90K before I would get new ones. Not completely wore out. Some of my ROWs had thorny bushes. So just under 50 percent tread wear. That practice led to never having a flat. I got the highest ply available and ran air pressure for comfort. 

Are they E or C rated?  Apparently on the newer C-Rated BFG's they are using a softer compound and chunking/wearing quicker. 

I have always had good luck with Nitto's and Toyo's. Getting 60K+ easy out of them on E rated tires running 35-40PSI depending on what im doin/time of yr

9 hours ago, Vincej138 said:

Are they E or C rated?  Apparently on the newer C-Rated BFG's they are using a softer compound and chunking/wearing quicker. 

I have always had good luck with Nitto's and Toyo's. Getting 60K+ easy out of them on E rated tires running 35-40PSI depending on what im doin/time of yr

They are E rated and I run 35 PSI on highway and down to 12 when off-roading. 

• Like 1

I've been rolling on a set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S for the past 60,000 miles, and they're still holding strong. These tires have seen it all – from highway cruising to tackling challenging off-road terrains during weekend getaways.

Edited by Niklasbraun
  • Like 1