2020 Silverado Interior trim

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me a little direction. I have 2020 WT and I want to add a little color to the dash/interior. When looking through the on line parts catalog the items listed like steering wheel trim, center bezel & L & R vent trims, nothing is called the same color. My center bezel is grayish in color now but I have no idea what to get to match it.

5 hours ago, Hotwheel said:

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone could give me a little direction. I have 2020 WT and I want to add a little color to the dash/interior. When looking through the on line parts catalog the items listed like steering wheel trim, center bezel & L & R vent trims, nothing is called the same color. My center bezel is grayish in color now but I have no idea what to get to match it.

Just get it paint matched if you want some color. I have the chrome bezels for the driver and passenger side vents if you're interested. I upgraded my plastic pieces to the leather wrapped ones and didn't want the chrome so I kept my stock black ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, Goobax said:

Just get it paint matched if you want some color. I have the chrome bezels for the driver and passenger side vents if you're interested. I upgraded my plastic pieces to the leather wrapped ones and didn't want the chrome so I kept my stock black ones.

Goobax--How did you remove the AC vent bezels?? I will admit I haven't searched anywhere to answer my own question but as I was attempting to remove them to wrap them with carbon fiber vinyl as I did all the others, I stopped before I broke one.

How do you think hydrodipping would work for the chrome?  This truck is driving me nuts in the sunshine.  Every piece of trim in the truck is shining with the sunroof open and blinds me shining up under my sunglasses.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:40 AM, Ed/2020RST said:

Goobax--How did you remove the AC vent bezels?? I will admit I haven't searched anywhere to answer my own question but as I was attempting to remove them to wrap them with carbon fiber vinyl as I did all the others, I stopped before I broke one.

Just a few tabs on the back to remove, nothing major.