Freshly new Sierra Owner!

Bhansen

Hey Everyone! new to this forum and the new GMC world!

Drove a 96" sierra for my first truck for 10 years and made the switch to a 18" Ram 1500 sport. Just recently traded it in for a 2020 sierra elevation X-31 last week

Recent Mods I've made already is front Level, tint, pedal commander as well as a muffler delete 3" straight pipe.

I can't wait to learn all the ins and outs of the Sierra world and to keep emptying that bank account on mods!

Thanks Boys and Gals!

Edited by Bhansen
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, redvettez06 said:

Congrats buddy! Today’s my 1 week anniversary with my 3.0 Z71 and I’m still in love. 

Congratulations to you too man! I just miss the balls the 5.7 hemi had but everything else I love!

• Like 1

Congrats on new truck. I converted my step dad over from a 2013 Furd about a month and he is enjoying his new Sierra 5.3L 10 spd combo as well.  
what combination did u go with ?

If you got the new 5.3l in these trucks along with the weight loss, they actually accelerate as fast to 60 mph as a new hemi. 

here is the article. 

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a25016363/2019-chevy-silverado-1500-by-the-numbers/

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 1