iPhone mirroring and wireless video CarPlay Netflix and Prime!!

I saw this on you tube MVI Inc and ordered it from MVI. It is the coolest mod I have done yet and the easiest! Just plug box into USB port and I now have access to Netflix, amazon prime video and YouTube! All independent from my iPhone. With the google play store, you can download lots of other apps too.  iPhone mirroring works great too, also wireless!! I made a couple videos to show the basic operation. Check out the videos and 

https://www.gm-navigation.com/

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Davidj98 said:

I saw this on you tube MVI Inc and ordered it from MVI. It is the coolest mod I have done yet and the easiest! Just plug box into USB port and I now have access to Netflix, amazon prime video and YouTube! All independent from my iPhone. With the google play store, you can download lots of other apps too.  iPhone mirroring works great too, also wireless!! I made a couple videos to show the basic operation. Check out the videos and 

Does it shut off the video once in motion? 

4 hours ago, topgear1224 said:

2021 now has wireless connection

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

And WAMS seems to have cracked wireless CarPlay on the 2020’s and hoping it will work on the 2019’s...

I dont know that this would add video though...

Edited by Ben98gs

On 11/1/2020 at 4:36 PM, Ben98gs said:

And WAMS seems to have cracked wireless CarPlay on the 2020’s and hoping it will work on the 2019’s...

I dont know that this would add video though...

Yes they did! Which is awesome too!!

On 10/31/2020 at 4:57 PM, Davidj98 said:

Does this also work with Android ? Also any pics of the unit itself ?

On 11/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Davidj98 said:

all videos played when using this will work while in motion. 

Excellent! :banghead: Just what we need, more distracted drivers trying to watch videos while driving. This is a big reason I stopped riding my motorcycle, just saw too many people with their phones in their hand or netflix on the dash while driving and too many close calls. They really need to crack down on hacks like this...

Tyler

Good point. But this is for my wife in the passenger seat. I stopped riding to because people just drive worse now. I was ran off the road or pulled in front of too many times...even with a bright red loud 110ci (1800cc) with flashing headlight.