iPhone mirroring and wireless video CarPlay Netflix and Prime!!

1 hour ago, Troger said:

https://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/

• Approach Lighting Customization – These are the lights that come on when you press the key fob unlock or the unlock button on the door on SUV’s. These trucks look fantastic with just the DRL’s and Fog lamps on the front.
  • Exit Lighting Customization – Much like approach lighting above these are the lamps that come on when you turn the vehicle off to light your path. The Manual option allows your exit lighting to be triggered by activating the “flash to pass” function not automatically like factory.
  • Daytime running lamp settings – This submenu allows you to reconfigure your DRL settings if necessary including US Spec Headlamp controls, remapping the DRL’s to other lamps etc.
  • Extended Remote Start Run Time – Remote start run time is extended to 20 Minutes per cycle for added heating/cooling time!
  • Key Fob In/Out Of Vehicle Timer – Extends the timer(s) that shuts the vehicle off when the vehicle is running in park with the Fob in or out of the vehicle.
  • Auto Door Lock Disable – This feature adds a menu in the vehicle configuration to allow you to disable the Auto Door Lock function.
  • Fog Lamps Enable – This is for people adding factory wired fog lamps to the vehicle. Depending on vehicle build the indicator in the instrument cluster may have to also be enabled (separate ship in service).
  • Fog Lamps allowed with high beams – Pretty self-explanatory your fog lamps no longer disable with the high beams on AND Intellibeam (auto high beams) no longer disables fog lamps.
  • Turn signal Hyperflash Delete – Allows for installation of LED turn signals by deleting Hyperflash and bulb outage detection on those circuits as well.
  • Tap to Pass Turn Signal Count – Increases the amount of “flashes” or activations of the turn signal when you tap the stalk for a lane change
  • Key in ignition Chime Timer – Keeps that annoying “GONG” sound from going on forever when you have the key in the ignition / fob in the vehicle with the door open.
  • Heated/Cooled Seat Enable – Enables support for heated and cooled seats for those adding factory correct wired units in. (Support Pending for adding Heated REAR Seats)
  • TPMS Disable / Enable – Allows for TPMS to be removed from your vehicle OR added (which will require custom cluster programming to display tire pressures) WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM REMOVAL OF THE TPMS SYSTEM.
  • Anti-Lockout Disable – This allows the door locks to function with the keys in the ignition. Be careful if you choose this option!
  • Speed Limiter Removal – This will remove the factory speed limiter from your vehicle.
Edited by Rob Mugs

On 11/6/2020 at 7:07 AM, Davidj98 said:

Yes it will work with Android, also in the first video, the black box shown is the unit.

I understood that the black box in the video was the unit , I was hoping for some better pics

( Top , Bottom , Both sides , plugs )without the plastic . Also went to the link & could not find

the unit there for purchase  .

4 hours ago, PAPER said:

I understood that the black box in the video was the unit , I was hoping for some better pics

( Top , Bottom , Both sides , plugs )without the plastic . Also went to the link & could not find

the unit there for purchase  .

Why?  So you can reverse-engineer it?

12 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Why?  So you can reverse-engineer it?

LoL No . Maybe I worded my comment wrong ?

I was referring to the clear plastic wrapper on the box .

Beside if I was going to reverse engineer it , I would

need an actual unit to work with .

On 11/6/2020 at 2:04 PM, amxguy1970 said:

Excellent! :banghead: Just what we need, more distracted drivers trying to watch videos while driving. This is a big reason I stopped riding my motorcycle, just saw too many people with their phones in their hand or netflix on the dash while driving and too many close calls. They really need to crack down on hacks like this...

Tyler

No worries...

I'm sure that will qualify for reckless driving and as such not only will they pay a substancial fine and court costs but probably be asking Mom for a ride for 6 months to a year as well.

If they manage to kill someone in the process, well, the skys the limit.

It's interesting to guess what type of distraction was cause for the skid marks that lead off the road and through the woods as well. ?

On 11/6/2020 at 1:00 PM, BossTaco2020 said:

WTH is WAMS???

White Automotive & Media Services, look for them on Facebook, the details are there about the T1 mods that are available.  They state they have tested and have a solution for the 2020 Trucks, but pricing has yet to be determined.  It looks like they actually sell you a new radio that is programmed specifically for your truck.....  I want wireless carplay, but its starting to sound $$$$

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought a AI android box on Amazon for $89 plugged into my usb on my 2023 gmc sierra refresh elevation and worked like a charm, I have Netflix, YouTube, prime, Pluto tv and a few others, I can see videos or movies/showed as I’m driving 

IMG_8678.png

Thanks davidj98 for sharing.  I like it.  So much I now have one on order.  That will be impressive on the refresh large screens.  Like going to the drive-in theater.  Oh, for some of you,  the drive-in is something you used to be able to drive your car to and park and watch a movie on a large outdoor screen.  And place wired speakers on your roll-down windows. And the real high tech ones let you tune your AM radio to the sound of the movie.  Guess you had to be there.

Now where's that buttered popcorn?

1 hour ago, typhoon186 said:

Thanks davidj98 for sharing.  I like it.  So much I now have one on order.  That will be impressive on the refresh large screens.  Like going to the drive-in theater.  Oh, for some of you,  the drive-in is something you used to be able to drive your car to and park and watch a movie on a large outdoor screen.  And place wired speakers on your roll-down windows. And the real high tech ones let you tune your AM radio to the sound of the movie.  Guess you had to be there.

Now where's that buttered popcorn?

Which one did you order? Curious, does it allow you to mirror any app that is on your phone, or just certain ones?