Dumb things people do during the coronavirus

dieselfan1

Dumb things people do during the coronavirus

User:

Mam, are you telling me I can not have access to the program to fill out form C/10 until I have access to this program?

Help desk replies

"Yes sir that is correct. You are denied access to that program until you fill out form C/10".

User:

But Mam that form is IN that program!

Help desk:

Yes sir that is correct.

:wtf:

14 hours ago, CamGTP said:

If you did more reading on that Nurse you'd find out that she passes out all the time when she feels pain. It's a normal thing for her and she talked about it after the fact to the news people.

That wouldn't make a juicy story now would it. Another dumb thing people do. Not just during this crisis but as a habit it seems. Listen to half a story and depend on liars to tell them the whole truth. :banghead:

Thanks for the complete extra Cameron. Bravo! :thumbs:

• Like 1

How's this one for the dumb list. England has a new strain that proliferates 70% faster than the original. So the English Government decides to close down until they get a better idea of what's going on and set a dead line for this closure.

Keep in mind that they report 2/3's of all new cases are now this new variant. Hang on to that. 

So........people hit the tunnel, airport, buss station and trains in droves to get OUT before the closure.....like the virus is harmless UNTIL this deadline?????

STUPID

It is a willful deliberate act that disregards truth.

It is a greedy, envious, and a self serving act.

Edited by Grumpy Bear

Here's a dumb one. Saw a lady today with one of the paper masks it had a broken string one side so she taped it to her her ear with blue masking tape.
Now that's dumb I don't care where you live.[emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Here's a dumb one. Saw a lady today with one of the paper masks it had a broken string one side so she taped it to her her ear with blue masking tape.
Now that's dumb I don't care where you live.emoji24.png

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

At least she was wearing a mask or still made an effort. Unlike some who wear it half assed or not at all.. 

I have finally seen the dumbest thing so far. So I am in a coffee shop and this girl asks for the person to not touch her cup with her hands and tries to hand her a pair of tongs to do it with. The person said no. The girl started yelling saying the person is the reason people are dying with covid. Then the girl pulls her mask down and takes her gloves off to get on the phone to tell someone what was happening and keeps it down yelling while walking out.
I noticed the stickers on her car, coexist, meat eaters are killers, women can save the world, and etc. Then it all became clear.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have finally seen the dumbest thing so far. So I am in a coffee shop and this girl asks for the person to not touch her cup with her hands and tries to hand her a pair of tongs to do it with. The person said no. The girl started yelling saying the person is the reason people are dying with covid. Then the girl pulls her mask down and takes her gloves off to get on the phone to tell someone what was happening and keeps it down yelling while walking out.
I noticed the stickers on her car, coexist, meat eaters are killers, women can save the world, and etc. Then it all became clear.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you in California?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Dumb thing I did was telling family flying in I will get them from the airport. I say this because its 7 people coming in at different times. So its 3 trips to the airport. They were going to get rentals but I said no. Now I am sort of regretting not letting them.

• Like 1

Remember the lawsuits that followed, and how the military lost? JAG is all over it now. 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes, I have some buddy's that were part of a lawsuit that was never won. Only about a quarter of the lawsuits have ever been won. The most that usually happens is the VA let's you claim for disability reasons. After the Desert Storm lawsuits the military did it again with issues with the Anthrax shots. It all comes down to the fact that the DOD has the ability to actually override the FDA.

Yes they can't force it on the soldiers, but I am sure you know there is ways to force something but not force something. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but who knows.