Dumb things people do during the coronavirus

dieselfan1

Let me tell you how accurate that chart is, its not. The installation I am at is not even on the list, but the hospital has it and soldiers have already been getting it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Are you sure the chart is inaccurate? How do you know they haven't abide by that chart and are already on the next group? After all, compliance rate has been said to be as low as 30%. Since the vaccine was already out of the freezer they had to use it, so in to the next group of people as outlined.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes, I have some buddy's that were part of a lawsuit that was never won. Only about a quarter of the lawsuits have ever been won. The most that usually happens is the VA let's you claim for disability reasons. After the Desert Storm lawsuits the military did it again with issues with the Anthrax shots. It all comes down to the fact that the DOD has the ability to actually override the FDA.  
Yes they can't force it on the soldiers, but I am sure you know there is ways to force something but not force something. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but who knows.

"What do you mean by mop the parking lot? Is raining outside."

"You need an exhaust sample from the guvies to be placed in this garbage bag?"

"Go burn the barrels under the latrines?"

Yes, I understand.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 12/28/2020 at 9:58 PM, Transient said:

Much respect to you. I was a Marine 0311. I got out after 6 years due to a broken back. Shortly after getting back home I met my wife. A few years after we were married she decided to join the Navy. My wife is still active duty. 

Semper-Fi, Marine.  And please pass along our thanks to your wife for her service as well. 

I gotta chime in here guys.
This thread is so far off the tracks I think you forgot what it was for
Dumb things people do during the coronavirus.
Not arguing.[emoji31]
Lets get back on the rails here.
Dumbest thing happened last night . I'm at the carwash( self serve you spray it). It's about 10° so it's pure steam in there.
I'm the only one there until this dork pulls in with a malibu.
He pulls in and is on his phone so his car is running. A few minutes go by he's still on the phone car running. I go tap on his window and tell him to shut the car off. He says oh I'm sorry.
Then he lites up a cigarette. Pee yoo . I'm almost done and I look over and he's got a mask on with a hole for his cig. Talk about dumb. Where does the smoke go?[emoji40]

No more arguments. [emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I gotta chime in here guys.
This thread is so far off the tracks I think you forgot what it was for
Dumb things people do during the coronavirus.
Not arguing.[emoji31]
Lets get back on the rails here.
Dumbest thing happened last night . I'm at the carwash( self serve you spray it). It's about 10° so it's pure steam in there.
I'm the only one there until this dork pulls in with a malibu.
He pulls in and is on his phone so his car is running. A few minutes go by he's still on the phone car running. I go tap on his window and tell him to shut the car off. He says oh I'm sorry.
Then he lites up a cigarette. Pee yoo . I'm almost done and I look over and he's got a mask on with a hole for his cig. Talk about dumb. Where does the smoke go?[emoji40]

No more arguments. [emoji24]

You must have different spray yourself carwashes. Ours are like carports. At 10 degrees the water would freeze on contact. More than likely closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have different spray yourself carwashes. Ours are like carports. At 10 degrees the water would freeze on contact. More than likely closed.

It's inside but only about 50°. When a door gets open and let's the cold air in it's steam city. Visibility is about 30 ft tops.

It takes a credit card so you only get charged for the time you use it. It cost me $19 last night .
I bring my own bucket of soapy water. And wipe it down when I'm done. It's about as good as it gets for a self serve in Minnesota.
I use my other truck as much as I can in the winter. I hate driving the black beauty in the winter.

• Like 1

I use quick quak. 19$ a month unlimited. There’s like 5 different brands in my town now. Sometimes (about once a month) I do a quick detail. Some say it will scratch. 10 years, black, red, white, gold vehicles no swirling. Of course my eyes were 55 years old when started. And I don’t fret as much. Those days are over.

• Haha 1