Dumb things people do during the coronavirus

dieselfan1

Only place that doesn’t kill me to wash my truck [emoji23] 60/70$ inside and outside, everywhere else is about 100$ just for the outside 948730D8-223B-401B-986A-C6214F65457B.thumb.jpeg.9803619b9a0b006fa7f2d8507095be08.jpeg

958CF4F6-56D0-403B-80DD-0DFBAED9895A.thumb.jpeg.a4500459594bd0e739f0406510158e8b.jpeg

08BD6316-61BE-4686-8CA2-9307D6EB3022.thumb.jpeg.c51d8ba626f9b76d4790b29c22efc7e1.jpeg
currently pic below 
4600537B-B905-4EF9-B4C7-AE1D18FB4B29.thumb.jpeg.bc435be61de4439d5aea0b1705baa539.jpeg
Daymn!!! Nice big bro! Likin the black bowtie[emoji817][emoji817][emoji817][emoji2936]

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 7:05 AM, dieselfan1 said:

I gotta chime in here guys.
This thread is so far off the tracks I think you forgot what it was for
Dumb things people do during the coronavirus.
Not arguing.emoji31.png
Lets get back on the rails here.
Dumbest thing happened last night . I'm at the carwash( self serve you spray it). It's about 10° so it's pure steam in there.
I'm the only one there until this dork pulls in with a malibu.
He pulls in and is on his phone so his car is running. A few minutes go by he's still on the phone car running. I go tap on his window and tell him to shut the car off. He says oh I'm sorry.
Then he lites up a cigarette. Pee yoo . I'm almost done and I look over and he's got a mask on with a hole for his cig. Talk about dumb. Where does the smoke go?emoji40.png

No more arguments. emoji24.png

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The OP has spoken. Suggest sticking to the topic. Off topic Covid arguing or going down the political path probably will be removed or the thread being shut down.

Again the site rules say stay away from politics.

Edited by txab

****** I need that shi+ in Dallas got me paying 60/70$ to wash my truck, maybe I wash my own truck if I had a indoor carwash (not drive thur carwash)
Those types of car washes are all I can use in Southern California. The automated washes have a maximum height of 7'2". With the light bar on top of the sport bar my truck is about 7'4"-7'5". Trail Boss with stock ride height.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I never use my credit card at that St Micheal Carwash. Stick 5 bucks in the thingy and you get like 6 or 6.5 minutes of wash time. Blast the vehicle real quick and soap the sucker down for 2-3 minutes straight. Hand wash it if you need too and then stick another 3 or 4 bucks in there or another $5 in, rinse the thing for another 5-6 minutes. All in you should be less than $10. I drive outside if and dry it if others are waiting outside.

But I only use that places if I need to get all up in my wheel wells in the winter time or under my running boards. I have a touchless wash pass for the Holiday Gas Station for $30 a month, pays for itself after 4 washes and I get like 10-15 a month sometimes lol.

Edited by CamGTP

I only go there late at night when it's not busy. I also only go here in the winter for a few months. It usually takes around $15-20. I'm not in a race to save three bucks I want it clean and all the salt gone.
I also only use a capital one card that only has a $1000 limit on purpose. That's my card I don't care if I get scammed on because capital one is pretty good with fraud. It's easier than playing games with bills and coins and I've never had a problem there.
I really don't have a lot of options around here there is Cielos in Albertville and this place.
My other option is don't drive the truck when it's clean . It's still parked from last night and probably will be until Monday.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk