Raptor grill lights. 2020 Trail Boss LT

Looks good.  I was just about to start a new thread about a similar set up.  Where did you tap into to get power to them?  Are they on with the LED's (All the time) or only with the parking lights?  I was hoping to tie them into the LED Running light power so they are basically on all the time.

1 hour ago, Xterrable said:

Looks good.  I was just about to start a new thread about a similar set up.  Where did you tap into to get power to them?  Are they on with the LED's (All the time) or only with the parking lights?  I was hoping to tie them into the LED Running light power so they are basically on all the time.

Thanks. I tapped in to the Rt parking lamp fuse. You could just as easily use the DRL one if you like. Although now that I think about it the DRLs dim when the head and parking lights come on.  Not sure if that would affect the power when they turn on. I used one of these off Amazon and it worked great!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083QN1RRB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_IXH4FbHY5G9FV

Edited by Firehawk T/A

On 12/23/2020 at 10:57 AM, Firehawk T/A said:

Looks sharp! Where did you tap into for power for the lights? Or did you put them in their own circuit with a switch? 

No they have their own harness with a relay which I ran into the fuse box and put into the left headlight fuse. This way they are only on when after dark or when I flick my door unlock.