• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy.. just installed the HornBlasters Conductors kit. Oh my is it so much fun. Havent laughed this hard in a long time. So worth it, so loud and sounds exactly like a train. Wow is all i have to say...oh wow!

Installed horns at rear of bed above the drive shaft, and compressor under rear passenger door to the frame. Not that bad.. tight spot to get the horns mounted... just took a test drive..still laughing.. get one!

20210403_200008_05.jpg

6 hours ago, Earl Cordova said:

How old are you ?

Tell ya what. I had a Semi pass me on the Interstate yesterday and got half way past and moved over into my lane forcing me to the shoulder. I hit the weak OEM horn to no avail. I bet is the sound of a train would have got a reaction. 😉 

• Like 2

Was wondering if any of y’all installed a train horn yet on the trucks and where?

Got a trail boss and want some ideas of where to mount it and what kit to buy!

thanks!

My father’s fantasy was mounting machine guns in his grill. And oil releases in the back. Just like train horns. Using them could cause trouble. Especially encountering each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Tell ya what. I had a Semi pass me on the Interstate yesterday and got half way past and moved over into my lane forcing me to the shoulder. I hit the weak OEM horn to no avail. I bet is the sound of a train would have got a reaction. 😉 

I agree that there are such situations where a louder horn can be advantageous.  Air horns used for amusement would have exceptionally limited application unless joy is derived from hurting others.  I do remember in the late 60's  an attention hungry guy in my high school often announced his departure at the end of the day in his air horn equipped '57 Chev.  We'd all stand around, watch and laugh (at him)!

• Like 1