throwing codes after headers and tune

P0132

P0133

I get this code since my tune and I will take it back but I am curious as to what would cause it?  it usually happens when its been driven, then parked and cooled some and then driven again. I am not aggressive when it happens.  I've cleared it 4 times in 2 weeks.  

You can google the code to find out common issues.

There are both drivers side o2 sensor related. A quick test to see if it's a sensor problem is to swap the sensors side to side. If the issue follows to the passenger side (different code numbers) then the issue is with the sensor itself.

• Like 1

If you haven’t double checked your O2 sensor plugs, I’d try that or as previously suggested switch sides.

Otherwise it’s possible the tune file needs updated.  For example my headers deleted two of the sensors and I had to get my file updated.

Edited by scrapen

A high O2 reading indicates rich condition, now with the headers and tune adjustment, it might be that the low RPM is set to rich, but on the other hand if it is the tune, you would expect it to show up on both "Upstream" O2 sensors. So the first easiest test is to swap both upstream O2's and go from there. 

it is rich at idle. And it lugs at low rpm 1200-1500. Talked to tuner and taking it in for a checkup and adjustments. Happy with the performance and efficiency so far. Runs great on 93 as well as 87. Just getting these codes on occasion. 

Also getting an hptuner for it as well. Going to learn how to tune this beotch myself. I have an intune Diablo II. It’s been good but I’d like more control at this point. 

Edited by 2015 High Miler