2020 silverado lt. I noticed the lights for the auto start/stop and the 120 outlet indicator light stay on, not at full brightness but at about 25%. Anyone know what could be causing this? It looks bright in the picture but it's actually dim. 

20210715_215749.jpg

53 minutes ago, Htown_LTZ said:

2020 silverado lt. I noticed the lights for the auto start/stop and the 120 outlet indicator light stay on, not at full brightness but at about 25%. Anyone know what could be causing this? It looks bright in the picture but it's actually dim. 

20210715_215749.jpg

Mine do the same thing, and I believe it's just the way it was designed, why, I don't know, but I don't believe it's indicative of a problem.  Just as an aside, when those functions are disabled, the faint glow is only noticeable at night.  During the day they look to be off, but in a dark setting you can see that they are glowing faintly.

Edited by Anacortes Army Guy

Both are turned on.  Press button to turn off.  Auto Start/Stop is defaulted to on from the factory.  The switch for the plugs is defaulted to off in my truck.  I assumed it was that way in all trucks.  I've anyways be able to see lights when they are on, but no glow when they are off. 

6 hours ago, Htown_LTZ said:

The truck was turned off when I took the picture. Nothing should be on. 

Maybe a stupid question, but did you open the drivers door after turning off the truck?

Power stays on for 10 minutes, or until the drivers door is opened.