So i'm having this issue where i'm trying to find air bags for the rear but everything I am finding is mounted to the axle. Well the readylift kit lift blocks for the rear has a tang welded to the block to relocate the bumper stop. Has anyone cut this off to make the bags fit? I asked readylift and obviously they don't recommend that, but also cant tell me what bags work with their product. Has anyone done anything to work around this?

7 minutes ago, AJMBLAZER said:

In theory your suggestion could work.

That said I'd rather just buy new blocks of the appropriate height that didn't have the bump stop thingies on them.

thanks for the reply, now i have the question if i change the blocks i lose the warranty for them on the kit i have, and have the added cost and labor to change them. think im just going to cut them off and call it a day. no other option seems reasonable right now. 

17 minutes ago, AJMBLAZER said:

I'd bet cutting them off would also mess with the warranty.

Considered something like Timbrens?  They might work with the lift blocks' bump stop things you have now.

so i did look into that and the purpose that they serve is close but not exactly what im wanting from it. i want the ability to air up and level the truck while loaded not only stop it from bottoming out. the unlevel look of a truck bothers me deeply lol. 

Well, your best bet would be to replace the rear blocks then.

Did you ask Readylift if using only their front lift would void the warranty on it?  Just tell them you're using a different rear setup.

3 minutes ago, AJMBLAZER said:

Well, your best bet would be to replace the rear blocks then.

Did you ask Readylift if using only their front lift would void the warranty on it?  Just tell them you're using a different rear setup.

they said if i cut the blocks it would only void the warranty on the blocks. im sort of ok with that because if they ever need replacing i would have to buy new ones anyways.. hmmm