Brake System Failure, Service ESC, Trailer Brakes Disabled

Howdy ya'll

I have a 2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate with the 6.2 V8. As soon as I bought the truck (@400 miles) I had a local shop, 5RTrucks out of Golden, CO, install a 4 inch BDS lift and install 35 inch tires. At 19,000 miles I got three warning lights (Brake System Failure would not let me go over 42 MPH, Service ESC, Trailer Brakes Disabled). I took it to the dealership. They have attempted to fix the problem now 5 times. They have replaced the brake module, performed a brake flush, performed software updates and replaced a sensor and wiring harness. Each time they have given me the truck back, I drive it for 5-6 days and put about 500-1000 miles on it and all of the warning lights come up again. I have taken the steps with the BBB to start the Lemon Law process. GM sent an engineer out to the dealership to try and figure out what the source of the problem is. The only thing that GM can point a finger at for causing the problem is the fact that it has an after market lift kit installed. They declined the buy-back due to me putting the lift kit on (not surprised). I have arbitration next week to see what a 3rd party will say about the buy-back. I have reached out to BDS to have them create something for me stating that in order to properly install the lift, there is nothing that needs to be done with the brake system. The shop that did the work had to do some light trimming to the wheel wells so that the tires would not rub. I am curious if anyone else has had this issue that may have had the same lift kit installed. Arbitration is next Tuesday so any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all!

i am amazed the dealership has spent as much time as they have. 4 inch lift and 35 inch tires, not an oem size. did you have the truck recalibrated for the tire size. i know you are going to say i went 19k with no problems, but you have a problem now that cant be figured out and you want a buy back on a modified truck. put the truck back to stock and if you still have a problem you might have a leg to stand on. sorry but if i worked for gm and put as much time into it as they have and its not fixed i would wash my hands and walk away also. face facts and find a better shop to fix it, its your problem not gm's

• Like 1

here is the statement from our (BDS) engineering department.
" To whom it may concern,
The BDS suspension lift system BDS1808H - 4 Inch Lift Kit | Adaptive Ride Control Only | Chevy Silverado High Country Or GMC Denali 1500 (19-24) 4WD | Gas does not involve modification or opening of the braking system when installed or during operation. Additionally this system does not modify any programming of computers or modules controlling vehicle functions. This utilization of the factory braking system components would omit cause of brake system failure code issue from being associated with the suspension system. In our experience and testing we have not had any of these trucks with the 4inch or 6inch kits present errors related to the brake system. "