On 3/21/2024 at 7:33 PM, ShibaPauly said:

So here's some food for thought. I went to a different dealer and not with my truck, because they had a new Ultimate 2500 on their lot. I chatted it up with the sales manager and told him that I was contacted by GM and that they were going to buy back my truck because of all the problems I'm having and I would like to get back into an Ultimate that was built in 2024 and not one of the first ones off the assembly line in 2023 like I have. The sales manager opened up to me and said that GM was having problems with the first run of 2024 Sierra HD trucks because they were pirating or cannibalizing electronic components from other GM vehicles and some of which were not intended for this chassis application, just so they could get these trucks to the dealers. The pathetic thing is that GM has retracted their offer to buy back my "LEMON". My truck continues to have the problems I originally posted and GM is unwilling to help in any way. GM is a black mark on what is entailed in the phrase "MADE IN AMERICA" 

Gotta love a good ole dealer fueled conspiracy theory.  The assembly plants do not "cannibalize" parts from other vehicles. They do however prioritize on, a corporate level, the supply of parts that are in high demand and short supply, They did divert production  resources (but not actual parts made for another model) from other models to the HD trucks because they are higher profit. This sounds like another "My Brother in laws, next door neighbors third cousin told him" kinda BS story. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Have you had any hard shifts or transmission issues? I have a 23denali and I bought it 2 weeks ago and have had a valve body put in the trany ( didn’t help) , a nox sensor go bad and now an air filtration system issue . Other than it’s great . I have herd people are having a hard time getting valve bodies , so that tells me there is a common trany issue

Edited by Shannon23denali
Forgot something

16 hours ago, Shannon23denali said:

Have you had any hard shifts or transmission issues? I have a 23denali and I bought it 2 weeks ago and have had a valve body put in the trany ( didn’t help) , a nox sensor go bad and now an air filtration system issue . Other than it’s great . I have herd people are having a hard time getting valve bodies , so that tells me there is a common trany issue

We are sorry to see you are having these concerns with your Denali and would like to investigate further for you. Please send us an email to [email protected]. Be sure to include your Username and Forum name in the subject line with additional details. We look forward to your email. 

• 4 weeks later...

We need an attorney to sue the company. We all over paid for a lemon when we purchased 2024 gmc Denali diesel. The electronics are horrible. The mapping system and car play are the worst on the market. The fuel consumption is the worst of any diesel pulling. If it had power would be great.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...