First thing you bought for your new truck...

CFRED70

1 hour ago, Byrds8 said:

Yeah I almost purchased one of these but decided against it in the end. It looked/worked great on my 16 Silverado but didnt think it would on the 21 Sierra. The depth under the tailgate on the 21 is much deeper. Saw one running down the road and it barely put out any light til I got up on it. After seeing that, it just wasnt worth the $300 to me.

They're bright enough.  One of my nicknames for my wife is Blindy The Dwarf Midget Elf.  She was driving behind me in her Traverse and told me she could see it broad daylight. 

Btw, the nickname is common knowledge, and all true.  She needs glasses to see, is really short, and her ears stick out.  The name she has for me is less flattering. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GM FRONT FLOOR LINERS W/GMC LOGO
GM REAR   FLOOR LINERS W/GMC LOGO
GM FRONT SPLASH GUARDS
GM REAR SPLASH GUARDS W/GMC LOGO
GM CHROME TOW HOOKS
RAIL CAPS [2]
3M FRONT WINDOW TINT 35%
A.R.E. LS II TONNEAU COVER
FRAME PLUGS
BED RUG
AUTOSTOP ELIMINATOR

BOOST AUTO TASK LAMPS / HI BEAMS

BOOST AUTO CARGO LAMPS ON IN     REVERSE

GM BORLA CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM

First Mod, filled up the wheel wells.

285-65-20 Goodyear Wrangler Ultraterrain (34.6" tall x 11.2" wide)

ReadyLift 1.75" Level Kit (includes UCA's)

20220112_114124.jpg

4 hours ago, 16GMCSS said:

Tint, bed cover, tray for center console and really wanting the Borla exhaust but holding on that at the moment. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 4.53.46 AM.png

I went cheap on the exhaust and just had the muffler removed. Actually sounds pretty damn good without it. I left the resonators though. Maybe one day Ill do LTHs also but that would be years away lol.

Tonneau cover and Bed Rug.

Then I used some of my GM points and got a console organizer (for an effin Denali).

Thinking about the stubby antenna.

Will get some different tires but going to run the stock tires for awhile.

5 hours ago, Byrds8 said:

Its the Pacific Blue Metallic. So basically midnight metallic blue lol.

Look into the color matched fender flares they run about $500 shipped but worth every penny. I have them for my truck and it makes such a difference. I’ve also seen it on the pacific blue and it completely changes the look of the truck. 

2 hours ago, 2017GMCALLTERRAIN said:

Look into the color matched fender flares they run about $500 shipped but worth every penny. I have them for my truck and it makes such a difference. I’ve also seen it on the pacific blue and it completely changes the look of the truck. 

Thanks, I may look into that when I get other things done I want. I thought about black wheels on her but I think it would look too muddy. Maybe black with machined face though. That way it has some offset.

4 hours ago, Byrds8 said:

Thanks, I may look into that when I get other things done I want. I thought about black wheels on her but I think it would look too muddy. Maybe black with machined face though. That way it has some offset.

I had my stock 22” painted gloss black and they look awesome. I was planning on going after market but I really like the stock wheels. The color of my truck is tricoat frost. Dave Sinclair Customs (you can find them on YouTube and instagram) has the best custom trucks I’ve seen IMO. They’ve helped me with my build a lot. They have your truck color with a chrome delete in gloss black and it looks amazing.