First thing you bought for your new truck...

CFRED70

Weathertech floor liners front and back and a console tray were the first two things I bought. 

Since I have added a Undercover Flex tonneau for the back.  Then I bouhgt and cut a 2X8 piece of lumber correctly to use as a load blocker in the bed slots.  My GMC is an SLT so it came with most everything else I usually buy.  So far no problems.

IMG_5033.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Since purchasing the truck 11 Nov,

Antenna

Storage insert for console

Air Raid MIT w/Filter

Eibach springs and shocks (back ordered)

Tint (Friday)

Detailed(Saturday)

In a couple of months plan on getting a tonneau cover and a TruXedo Tonneaumate tool box. After that it will be sub and dsp.

Day 1?  I had over $5k in stuff sitting in my garage a week before I got my truck.  Only 1 item was installed in the truck by the dealer before I took possession -- Thinkware F800 front and rear cameras.

The following were in my garage before the truck arrived:

• GM Sportbar

• GM offroad steps

• GM Performance intake

• GM Performance exhaust

• GM rear wheel well liners

• GM Accessories illuminated front bowtie

• Black vinyl letters for tailgate

• Black SILVERADO and LT badges for tailgate

• WeatherTech window visors

• WeatherTech license plate soft bumper frame (use it on front plate, adds to rugged appearance of Trail Boss while also providing a little bit of protection)

• WeatherTech clear license plate cover (helps prevent rear plate from being stolen.  I might swap this to the tinted version now that I'm thinking about it)

• Tablet/Cell phone holders from Amazon that tension mount to front seat headrest posts so rear seat occupants (aka, kids) can use their devices on long trips

• Rough Country hard trifold tonneau

• Chrome locking hitch pin

• University of Utah trailer hitch cover

All of this stuff was installed within a week.

Edited by Transient

Nobody buys side steps? My new 2012 F-150 had it and I could not live without it.. had it added on the 2016 F-150 XLT, then again on the 2019 Silverado RST, then again on the Cheyenne RST.

Edited by Wiggums
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Wiggums said:

Nobody buys side steps? My new 2012 F-150 had it and I could not live without it.. had it added on the 2016 F-150 XLT, then again on the 2019 Silverado RST, then again on the Cheyenne RST.

...coming soon!

16 hours ago, Wiggums said:

#2 on my list of things that was in the garage a week before the truck arrived.  Been very beneficial with kids and a short wife.  Very detrimental for offroading. 

21 hours ago, Wiggums said:

I don't like the look of side steps. And at 5FT 8IN, I don't have any problem getting into my truck even with a small lift.

I did/still am contemplating the high clearance off-road steps that come on the new AT4/Trail Boss. I like the look of them and how low profile they are. 

• Like 1