2015 Sierra W/T to no so W/T

I wasn't able to get the radiator installed but I did get the bumper back on! 

7g5BlJU.jpg

v5cKzdL.jpg

I did try to use the tailgate handle cover but it fit poorly, however it did help me decide I like the white handle. So I used the same paints I did on the fender flairs to paint it.  In order to match the chrome handles I also glued a chrome handle overlay on. The 2 sided tape it came with made it too thick and rub so I just glued it instead. It looks more factory that way also.

5nVwVRH.jpg

F9j5JEf.jpg

Got my Mishimoto Rad in! I am beyond happy with it! Fantastic quality. I went to a car show yesterday I was in stop and go traffic it was 90° outside and the truck never got over 195°. All hardware was included and stainless steel. If you are looking at getting one DO IT! Well worth the investment.

The old one was way past due for replacement

idirmY2.jpg

I also put a new GM water pump in while I was at it

5HfZRXx.jpg

Side benefit, the Aluminum looks cool in there! 

tvY6bqT.jpg

fltqSS6.jpg

All bled and ready to go!

QY1CXNi.jpg

Another big update! 

Soon to look like a baby Denali!

WWhkBSx.jpg

Edited by 04palass

I am BEYOND happy with how this truck looks on the exterior now. Lots of trial and changing but this to me is perfection

DOAgpK0.jpg

OQTemxt.jpg

Next big goal is a Denali interior swap. Hopefully before winter. It will take some time go gather the parts and funds

• Like 2

It is beautiful. That last side-profile shot debadged with the color-matched flares just looks so right. I'm surprised you haven't installed 16+ SLT/Denali tail lights yet!

17 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

You can take a picture sir. Your wife know you have a truck p-o-r-n addiction? 😏

Thank you! And yes she does 😂

11 hours ago, OffTheAir said:

It is beautiful. That last side-profile shot debadged with the color-matched flares just looks so right. I'm surprised you haven't installed 16+ SLT/Denali tail lights yet!

That is the next thing on the list! They are spendy though! 

Edited by 04palass
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Took the truck to its first show last weekend! Only low truck there lol

X3hOnz8.jpg

4iFbtn3.jpg

The current project right now is getting a spare tire. It was missing when I bought the truck and I am planning long road-trip over 4th of July so I figured now is a good time to replace it just in case.

Luckily I had the spare laying around I took off my Silverado SS before I sold it. Alittle wire wheel and paint cleaned it up

Otgb6r8.jpg

IHXK0Mm.jpg

Then obviously the stock tire size is too large for my truck, So I found a very nice used tire at work that is a equivalent size to the 22's I have on my truck.

kBDlf97.jpg

I ordered a new tire hoist as well so I can get it installed once that arrives.

On 6/6/2023 at 9:29 AM, 04palass said:

Couple more photos from last night because I am in love with the look of this truck lol

tf8cTfZ.jpg

O99Z3o3.jpg

02rlOxe.jpg

I totally agree with you! After having four K2 trucks and one T1. I went back to a 2018 Denali with a brand new TQ converter and fluid change, and I couldn't be more happier with it. The look of the K2 GMC trucks are AWESOME!! One of the best looking trucks GM has produced. Plus, they don't cost $70K or more!! Prices on new trucks are out of control and people are paying more on monthly truck payments than mortgage payments. 

Congrats on the build and fantastic looking truck!

Edited by TNTSilverado

On 6/23/2023 at 4:48 PM, CamGTP said:

You might want to test fit that spare tire. If my memory is right, the stock brakes need 17's just to clear the calipers.

You are correct, it won't fit the front but in a pinch I'd just swap a back one to the front if needed.

On 6/24/2023 at 6:47 PM, TNTSilverado said:

I totally agree with you! After having four K2 trucks and one T1. I went back to a 2018 Denali with a brand new TQ converter and fluid change, and I couldn't be more happier with it. The look of the K2 GMC trucks are AWESOME!! One of the best looking trucks GM has produced. Plus, they don't cost $70K or more!! Prices on new trucks are out of control and people are paying more on monthly truck payments than mortgage payments. 

Congrats on the build and fantastic looking truck!

I couldn't agree more, GM really hit it with the K2. I have not owned a T1 but several GMT800's and my K2 has to be my favorite truck I've owned!

I did get the spare mounted this weekend. I put tons of anti-seize on the hoist because they are notorious for seizing up.

1diP4Tx.jpg

bIo4OkC.jpg

Then gave it a good detail ahead of my trip

vp4Or21.jpg

vK9iIGn.jpg

Side note, I really need to put a radio in this truck. I'm just still undecided on that route to go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1