All Windows Down Button

So I just recently got my heated seats and steering wheel retrofit in my 22 refresh. But I noticed that I now have to hold down the all windows down button (furthest button to the right in the picture). I seem to remember that button was a toggle switch and I just had to press it for all windows to go down before the retrofit. Am I just imagining this? can a few of you let me know how the button functions in your refresh trucks? Thanks.

9ca4bfa57939486e91982a9d20b8d951[1].jpg

I think that all down button should be push and hold to work. Bad things might happen if the button gets inadvertently bumped. I haven't tried mine yet. 

Edited by Jus Cruisin

Am I the only one wondering how I get the weather app on my screen? I saw the pic OP used and checked my radio for a weather app, but there wasn't one I could find?

14 hours ago, GOMD said:

Am I the only one wondering how I get the weather app on my screen? I saw the pic OP used and checked my radio for a weather app, but there wasn't one I could find?

No your not the only one! I would love to know how to get the weather app.

1 hour ago, NW-Shadow21 said:

No your not the only one! I would love to know how to get the weather app.

So I hate to tell you guys that thats not my picture. I took it off of google because I didn't feel like going out to my truck when I posted the question. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, jaxcam02 said:

So I hate to tell you guys that thats not my picture. I took it off of google because I didn't feel like going out to my truck when I posted the question. 

I knew it was a stock photo, but why would GM show us something we can’t have.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:15 AM, GOMD said:

I knew it was a stock photo, but why would GM show us something we can’t have.

Hmm, perhaps to show that, by paying for OnStar and/or WiFi, you could have it? Not sure, but makes me wonder. All manufacturers (not just GM) advertise and market optional features in the hopes of consumers upgrading. Options (upgrades) & accessories are where nearly all companies make incremental profit margin.

Edited by Chevrolet1

On 3/30/2023 at 6:08 PM, GOMD said:

When I got my 20 and had the On-star for a month or 2 free. It had weather on the map. It showed clouds and rain as well. That went away when I didn't renew On-star. I know that's a refreshed 22 picture and my truck has the old screen. I was just letting you know what I had when On-star was working.

1 hour ago, 2016 Sierra Owner said:

When I got my 20 and had the On-star for a month or 2 free. It had weather on the map. It showed clouds and rain as well. That went away when I didn't renew On-star. I know that's a refreshed 22 picture and my truck has the old screen. I was just letting you know what I had when On-star was working.

On 4/7/2023 at 2:39 PM, Chevrolet1 said:

Hmm, perhaps to show that, by paying for OnStar and/or WiFi, you could have it? Not sure, but makes me wonder. All manufacturers (not just GM) advertise and market optional features in the hopes of consumers upgrading. Options (upgrades) & accessories are where nearly all companies make incremental profit margin.

I have 3 years free onstar (unlimited data, crash assistance, and the new google maps) with the new truck, and no weather app!

Edited by GOMD