Here's a great video with the new 10 speed behind the gasser towing a 15k fifth wheel. I'm impressed!

2 hours ago, the8rotor said:

Unfortunately yes they are the same

I have the powered drivers seat in my custom model and love it.  I can see if you don't have the powered seat that it would probably suck.  But I love mine.  Totally comfortable after getting it adjusted right.

48 minutes ago, Jettech1 said:

I have the powered drivers seat in my custom model and love it.  I can see if you don't have the powered seat that it would probably suck.  But I love mine.  Totally comfortable after getting it adjusted right.

My poverty model has manual seats and I have no complaints. 

im done growing so I set it and forget it. I’m the only one who drives the truck so I don’t need to move it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pryme said:

im done growing so I set it and forget it. I’m the only one who drives the truck so I don’t need to move it. 

So you totally get what I'm saying.  I think the seats are great.  I've heard complaints of the non powered seats being too low.  I'm 6'1 so I generally have the opposite problem with my head being too close to the headliner.  And thankfully no one else drives my truck.  My little squirt of a wife loves it, but never wants to drive it...yay for me...lol...

1 hour ago, Pryme said:

🤣🤣🤣

I think the manual seats are comfier than the power. 

13 hours ago, the8rotor said:

The lumbar adjustment feels like a large balloon in the power seats. I don't feel that in the manual ones. 

I'm toying with going from ventilated leather in my Denali back to cloth in the next truck.  Biggest concern with the cloth is my golden retriever.  That hair can embed itself in solid marble it seems...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

I'm toying with going from ventilated leather in my Denali back to cloth in the next truck.  Biggest concern with the cloth is my golden retriever.  That hair can embed itself in solid marble it seems...

I have a golden retriever but it's my wife (no offense to my sweet wife of course) and no she's not a dog, quite pretty actually....with long ass golden hair and I'm constantly yanking out her hair from the passenger seat.  And the little bit of carpet that is exposed because I have the factory rubber floor mats and on the back seat and pretty much everywhere.  Yeah if that's a huge concern of yours, you might want to stick with leather....lol....