Removing yellow paint scuff on rim

Although I have seen (and done) much worse, the rim looks a little chewed up. I'd find a wheel repair shop, maybe even through the dealership as they seem to be able to get decent prices for the repairs. 

4 hours ago, ember1205 said:

Although I have seen (and done) much worse, the rim looks a little chewed up. I'd find a wheel repair shop, maybe even through the dealership as they seem to be able to get decent prices for the repairs. 

What ember said. This does not look like a D.I.Y. job. Tire shop, body shop or dealer repair.

LOL, use some rubbing compound or a very fine sandpaper. Use gloss black touch up paint and you'll never know it's there unless you REALLY look. The ONLY good part of all black rims. They hide imperfections pretty well. I've had to touch up a couple nicks on my stock rims from rock chips or something, no damage to the wheel, only paint. I also had to touch up my aftermarket set of wheels as one tire shop I took them to clamped them from the face and not the back and made a bunch of marks in the paint.