What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Devo! That was friggin' great! Been a while since I've heard that tune. :thumbs:

I remember the first time I saw the video for that on MTV - back when they used to play MUSIC VIDEOS ... imagine that ... anyway, my ol' man walks in, watches them jamming with the flower pots on their heads, then he turns and walks away, shaking his head & muttering obscenities under his breath, HAHAHA!

Good ol' days. :lol:

• Like 1

Got tired of driving a loaner for almost 2 weeks, Tuesday would have been 2, so I went to the dealer and told them I wanted my truck back. They hadn't done anything with it because they were so backlogged. Didn't even move it. Plus the loaner had the same problem of being out of a balance as my truck so I might as well put up with that crap in my own vehicle instead of a tiny traverse.

Friend mentioned on FB that he wanted an oversized tire for exercise so I asked a friend's mom and she had a few. Took him out to pick it up. I got tired just watching him dig it out from underneath larger tractor tires still on the rims and then rolling it into the back of the truck. Got my exercise for the day lolbf665c79f3fbdc646cfb67b49dddce31.jpg

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Took it for a ride to get togetherb with family in town for a wedding. On the way home, I started her up and the 8" screen was blank. Thev radio played fine, and the wheel controls worked, but the audio controls would not work, and the display hung up for a sec going into reverse.

Yesterday, we went to a long-time friend's daughter's wedding, wife was the coordinator for the wedding and I was running sound. On the way home last night, early this morning, rolled over the 40K mark, right as I was passing the North Gate to Edwards AFB.

Took it for a ride to get togetherb with family in town for a wedding. On the way home, I started her up and the 8" screen was blank. Thev radio played fine, and the wheel controls worked, but the audio controls would not work, and the display hung up for a sec going into reverse.

I can honestly say that I did not have a blank screen issue, but I did have it lockup with the radio screen on. And like yours, only the steering wheel controls worked for it, didn't even flip to the camera in R. After a mile or two, and getting fed up with it, I threw the transmission in N, shutoff the truck, restarted it, and everything was normal. Haven't had a problem since. Hopefully, it's just a "one-time glitch," like mine was.

• Like 1

Looks good man - congrats!  :thumbs:

Maybe someday GM will figure out how to retain customers ...

• Like 1