New Chevy Owner; New to site

My first truck was a Chevy K10 in 1979……I've had a couple of GMC 4x4's and since 99 have driven fords…….

I have to say…..I love my new 2014 High Country with the 6.2l….it's the best truck I've ever owned! Love it….traded a 2013 Ford F150 ecoboost…..I think fords quality is down……and the gas mileage rating on the ecoboost was not even close to what I experienced…….hopefully this new beast will be better pulling my boat…..

Which one was faster? And welcome to the forums.

I think the Chevy is faster….feels faster….but the ford was pretty fast itself……I didn't like the way the Ford had a big delay between throttle to the floor and response…..the doors didn't slam as solidly…it wasn't nearly as quiet…it was effected much more by turbulence behind big rigs on highway…….the Chevy feels more substantial and solid…….that wasn't the case a few years ago…..it's a more recent phenomenon between the two…..Chevy finally got it right and pulled ahead….

I smile everytime I get in the chevy and drive….that wasn't the case with the ford…..I did like the more room in the back seat on the ford….the ford is like a limo…way more back seat room….but enough for me in the chevy….

Archived