This sucks - ACL injury

RyanbabZ71

Thank god it's spring, it's hard enough to get shorts on

I did hit the remote start on the camaro today, it's a sweet sound. My son said its loud daddy

I want to add flow master axle back to it

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my 6.2 truck sounds meaner than the camaro. I will do a video this coming week

Ryan

I missed this thread somehow. Sorry to hear. Knee injuries suck. I had surgery on my right knee for a torn meniscus back in 2009 and now I just had it for my left knee back in Feb and it still isn't 100%.

Just do what the doc tells ya and take it easy, don't push it.

Update: It has been a week and a half since surgery. Had 2nd round of PT (been doing it daily at home) and all is going well. No longer need the brace or crutches. I am now walking on my own again. Its slow going thats for sure.

Update: It has been a week and a half since surgery. Had 2nd round of PT (been doing it daily at home) and all is going well. No longer need the brace or crutches. I am now walking on my own again. Its slow going thats for sure.

Sounds good! Are you off the pain meds? is therapy painful for you?

I started walking two days ago and it is slow lol. Not only that but my leg is constantly sore from using it again.

Sent from my DROIDX

I stopped the pain pills on Day 3 (only took 17 of the 50 prescribed). Last Thursday I didnt have any pain after therapy and have had barely any since. Its just tightness in my knee. No real pain in therapy, again its just tight.

This is awesome I can go around fully now on the bike!!! I was so close yesterday and today it was easy. These little steps are so exciting

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336839837.174382.jpg

Ryan

Archived