SarahsGMC

5 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Few more got it cleaned up and ceramic coated

bfb4d303a09d6e61c224fda420144412.jpg

6c28bffe229eab150e04c9d384fe9923.jpg

32b8cf0a6e0998fbefea416af2f741ec.jpg

00ee4db06e0d9d2455a82808804775b7.jpg

Ryan B.

That seems quick! What coating did you use? I love the wholesale stuff I found, absolutely no dust on it, driven daily hasn't been washed in 5 days. Only thing is the top up/maintenance spray got in my nose(bad combination of wind and taking a breath) and I smelled pineapple for over two days.

I used to like the pineapple smell.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Like 1

Adams. It went quick because the paint surprisingly was in good shape. Very little correction needed. Also didn’t donfront end or hood or roof. Will do that once I have the clearbra added.

I’m not done tomorrow I need apply the ceramic boost

Ryan B.

10 hours ago, SarahsGMC said:

The brackets are like 1/8th inch steel they clearly arent designed to handle more than just putting around a parking lot ive found out. Trash company.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I had to weld back in the entire front axle of my neighbor's '98 Ram 1500 yard horse. I used lawn mower blades (and probably 10 lbs. off my spool of welding wire). Worked great!  :lol: :thumbs:

https://vimeo.com/user63670641/review/338604009/e3123d74e4

2 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Adams. It went quick because the paint surprisingly was in good shape. Very little correction needed. Also didn’t donfront end or hood or roof. Will do that once I have the clearbra added.

I’m not done tomorrow I need apply the ceramic boost

Ryan B.

I'm trying to decide how often I'll apply it. The gallon of the booster spray lasts 2 years if I do it weekly. A guy on C6 that has the same combo said he is past a year and it's still going strong and he uses it monthly. Which is better than some pro grade stuff that isn't maintained.

Saturday/Sunday somewhat helped my buddy putting more of his fence up.  Did a couple HD runs for supplies and to Harbor freight to buy some canopies in an attempt to combat the 100+ heat index.  Sealed my passenger tail light, hopefully that will stop the water intrusion.  Removed wheel weights to see if the centramatics worked any better.  They didn't so I guess back to the tire shop to get tires rebalanced, again.  I think the fuse block that we used for my compressor set up went bad.  Everything else has power so that's my conclusion anyway.  No air horns for a while :( 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shokoman said:

guys, should I buy turbocharger?

I wanted to put some type of forced induction unit on my truck ... but this toilet has proven itself to be an unreliable piece of garbage. Glad I didn't waste the money. I'd have been doing these repairs even sooner. 

Today I was greeted with a no crank, no start, after the truck sat 10 weeks waiting for a new differential, and other related parts. Had a whole list of communication codes, plus a phantom ABS light that remained on, even after clearing the codes from the EBCM. A few key cycles, and it fixes itself! WTF. Found a TSB on the ABS light - that corrected itself after letting all the modules go to sleep.

I swear, the minute this toilet becomes exempt from emissions, I'm gutting the whole truck to the frame, installing MY OWN wiring harness, and going back to 1960's technology = carburetor, HEI ignition, and NO computers controlling ANYTHING in the interior.. At least that way I know I'll be able to trust the thing. Can't take this turd anywhere now, until that communication problem stays long enough for me to be able to troubleshoot it. This thing is a SHITBOX!! :mad: 

• Like 1

Wonder if it had a low battery? My Tahoe freaked out when the battery went out. There wasn't any hint it was bad besides not cranking over.

And we got another inch or so of Rain today so far, most of it within 10 minutes which started a flash flood. Some more neighborhoods are being abandoned, my sister in law might be next. You can't find a Bison anywhere, I have actually been looking. There is only one or two advertised within a two day drive.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

We've got over a foot of rain since the beginning of March. Haven't seen much sun here in 2 months. Was 85° the other day .. and now I have the heat on in the house. 40's last night. :mad:

Truck has an Odyssey that's only 6 years old, and was on my 4 stage charger since I discovered the smashed spider gears in the differential. A couple monitors haven't run in 2 years, so I've been driving with a rejected sticker since then. This thing is just a poorly built piece of garbage. Been nothing but trouble the very minute it left the showroom floor. Lesson learned. Should've listened to my instincts and walked away ... but like everyone else, I got roped in and brainwashed by the shiny paint, tight handling, and stout power.

Edited by Jsdirt
  • Like 1

Yeah, what a joke that is. Whoever engineered that system is laughing all the way to the bank.

If you don't have time to build your own, your hands are tied. :sick: What a world we live in ...