What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

I'm terrible with P/S maintenance. 

I changed the original OE fluid in my '86 Grand Marquis in 2015, lol! It's still on the original P/S pump and steering box, too! Only reason it got changed was due to a blown high pressure line. :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Cleaning up my old CAIs

2010 truck and 2012 Camaro

d00c5be332b12fb470a05721f1deb617.jpg

Ryan B.

I need to get rid of the one for my 2002.  I gave the old intake to the new owner of my Camaro.  The stock intake off my 2019 is currently in the garage attic.

Installed a console "safe" and an under the rear seat "safe." Sadly as cheap and weak as the console is having a locked box in it won't do much to deter a determined s***head, but it's something. Rear box weighs about 72lbs and again is more secure than nothing. More secure than the console at least. I've been wanting something more secure for road trips or when I need something locked up. Locker Down really needs more and better pictures on their website though. 20190823_171047.jpg20190823_171119.jpg20190823_171107.jpg20190822_173238.jpg20190822_173315.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Went to the range this morning for some good stress relief and took a friend and his son.  First time driving since adding the rear seat box. Lid on the under seat box was rattling.  I hear enough rattles/noises so I stuck some extra foam from a case I had and no more rattle.  I'll either glue those pieces down or get some foam tape or something.  I need to go get the stupid tires road forced again, shake is getting worse again, hasn't even been 4,000 miles.  Wonder how many times I'll have to get this done on the current set before I can get Michelin to warranty them.

10 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

So those of us would like to know, how many miles on your engine and what oil/oil change frequency?  

Every 3k miles after warranty. Prior to that dealer did all the oil changes.

160k miles on engine. AFM has been off since 100k due to miss fires caused by sticking lifter.

Never received the oil deflector on the oil pan and had no oil consumption issues.

Currently at a stand still as I got the wrong head bolts.

IMG_20190902_185241691.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got around to putting fatty on a scale since there's one right down the road from my buddy. Had to go there to pick up my brake set and replacement rotors. Even running the rears at 50PSI I'm well above the inflation minimum. Chart only goes down to 35PSI and they'd still be above the weight listed per tire at current axle load. Not that I'd go that low anyway. Since their app didn't work that's w/o me in fatty though. Also found a nice little nope rope in my driveway when I got home. 20190921_194029.jpg20190921_212557.jpg20190921_212834.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1