What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Tonight I refurbished a 2004 Sierra cluster in green even though I told this guy it didn't look that good in green. He insisted and loves it.

What do you guys think?

2017-01-22%2019.18.04_zpsygg0rjzq.jpg

Edited by Coby7

Tonight I refurbished a 2004 Sierra cluster in green even though I told this guy it didn't look that good in green. He insisted and loves it.

What do you guys think?

2017-01-22%2019.18.04_zpsygg0rjzq.jpg

It's not terrible, as long as he color matches all his other cabin lights I think it'd look good. I think the two best is white and blue

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The green reminds me of the old days. I'd like it more if the odometer backlighting could match.

Can't have everything ... :lol:

Went to home depot to pick up some wood flooring and related stuff. Picked up paint supplies and spackle, tomorrow I'll pick up paint. Buddy and I somewhat decided we are going to use my truck to tow his crapstain to the races when we go to Colorado in July since the dmax will handle elevation better than his F150 and be more stable. Then again he has the ecoboost so maybe elevation is a non issue. We also heated up some metal on the car trailer and banged it/cinched it back straight. Redid some welds on the trailer as well. Now mother nature is currently pressure washing my truck with the down pour and 60+ mph wind gusts. Maybe I should go out there and toss some soap on it. Probably be speared by stupid palm tree debris though, I hate those stupid useless "trees" with a passion.

• Like 1

HAHAHA!

I love palm trees ... only because it means I'm someplace warm that isn't governed by left-wing moonbats. :D

Oh yeah forgot about that place!! I lived there too, so I've seen it first hand. God help you guys over there.

CA is in competition with MA as to who can go full-communist first. :nonod:

Oh yeah forgot about that place!! I lived there too, so I've seen it first hand. God help you guys over there.

CA is in competition with MA as to who can go full-communist first. :nonod:

I live in a walled off 2.5 acres deep in republican territory in California. My representative is the house majority leader. I'm safe. For now

• Like 3

Installed n-fab black cab length black step bars. As functional as the stock chrome side steps are, I can't stand the way they looked. I think the n-fab stainless would look better on this truck, but I got the black ones used fairly inexpensive.

Last week I installed an under seat storage unit.

I live in a walled off 2.5 acres deep in republican territory in California. My representative is the house majority leader. I'm safe. For now

Featureless rifles and 10 round mag limiters, sucks for y'all [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ordered some parts last night after cleaning out the glove box and coin holder (needed to get rid of some rattles). Even with shipping it's still a better deal than going to walmart or an auto parts store.

Belt is for the 105A (K68).

3d710cd6e31609e18a3b28491a7feb0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

• Like 1