Bingo. I won't even look at a truck without steering wheel controls, digital climate and buckets/bose. Can't have leather either lol. I'm picky. I need a 06 and 07 classic 1500hd to complete my set. 05 up can have a sunroof so I am looking for a sunroof equipped 06 or 07.... with the afformentioned options as well as 4.10 gears. I will have all 5 years represented soon enough.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Well you need 01 and 02 as well in 2500LD and 1500HD

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Pass lol. You can't give me a 99 to 02 lol. Well you can but I won't keep it. Really I need an 03 2500 light duty as well as they built both that year too. I have a thing for 1500hd's okay.... only reason my 04 is a 2500 light duty is because they didn't build a 1500hd model in 2004.

My 03 project

That Spiral Grey. Best color of the 800 series. The hood guard needs to go, and the 03 and 05 need to be repainted to Spiral Grey. I would turbo my 6.0 if I didn't have emissions testing

Bug deflector will go but it requires more 3m if I want paint left on my hood. And it needs color matched handles and mirror caps. My white trucks are just fine white lol. The 03 will get the color match treatment too. Its in the process of getting e fans, mit tube, 08 airbox, 250 amp alternator, new power steering box, cooler lines and a tune. Be ready for Nebraska lol.

Edited by Notamember

I have bugs. My massive tranny cooler catches them. Why are you doing the 08 airbox? Do you do the 08 maf as well? And what the hell is in Nebraska

I have bugs. My massive tranny cooler catches them. Why are you doing the 08 airbox? Do you do the 08 maf as well? And what the hell is in Nebraska

07 up has a bigger opening in the side of the box than the 99-06. I cut the side of the inner fender opening to match it. 08 maf is useless lol. If I want a card style maf I will get one that is a larger diameter than my original one is. Nebraska has a big collector car auction from a Chev dealer that shut down. Lambrecht Chevrolet. Its a 1200 mile each way drive for me.

Edited by Notamember

All this talk about 03s makes me want to take mine off the market and keep it. I thought I was the minority when I saw that newer trucks didn't have carpeted door cards. I only wish I had a real 4 door. I'd really like to give the rockers a color matched LineX treatment.

20130713_125502_zps4c81db84.jpg2011-05-26134539.jpg

Guess I like that photo angle.

Edited by Absinthminded