Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Figures, maybe they'll offer it again. What's the name of it?

DIRECTV Now. The deal I got ended the 9th. I paid 3 months up front at $35 per month for the 100 channel package and I also got an Apple TV sent to me free by them

I've had DIRECTV for 18years I like it good enough, the way I find out about new things they offer is anywhere but from them.

My service is strictly internet streaming. I still have the old dish on the house from when I did have them, but I was tired of paying so damn much

My service is strictly internet streaming. I still have the old dish on the house from when I did have them, but I was tired of paying so damn much

I went form a ten foot dish to them, I'll have to get with my grandson on the streaming stuff. As long as I can get NASCAR I'll use anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went form a ten foot dish to them, I'll have to get with my grandson on the streaming stuff. As long as I can get NASCAR I'll use anything.

The service I have and a local antenna. I want NASCAR and football, so all I need now is the Antenna. Looking into the Mohu Leaf 60

• Like 1

If this is still active, get it like now. I think it ends today https://directvnow.com/appletv

We still have an old dish in the yard - gotta be close to 20' across. One time I fired it up with the old receiver here, the only channel I picked up was a mexican church channel. :lol:

We've had Dish Network for what will be 14 years this summer. From what I've seen, they're the cheapest TV service out there.

Never had a problem with them, although I wasn't too crazy about the forced HD upgrade last year. Wasn't their fault though - that was the government's, as usual. :sick:

So we're doing this in my Introduction to Unix/Linux class. I really don't understand why we're doing this in an introduction to operating system class. The Instructor refers to it as "neat" and "cool". Seems like he's showing off to me.

f36e3d5f1e69724c9b8bd8091fa94a01.jpg

Edited by Daryl Z71

Yup, Unix is cool.

I stopped using windoze for myself in 1995. I use BSD Unix on my Backup server. and various permutations of Linux on my daily driver and my other machines. I have made a fair amount of money over the years fixing windoze crap for people though.

• Like 2

Did a few things to my new Sig M400, got it in last Saturday. Haven't even shot it and I changed some things out lol. New charging handle, trigger guard, and muzzle brake. Can't wait to fire this bischhh

476d68d2c36b644f0ceed24601533b92.jpg

7b7a235209ee8786d39fa34bb8336693.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's a thing of beauty right there! :thumbs:

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts and it's leftist, progressive, moonbat legislature, banned those guns .... because they're black ... and scary. :banghead::banghead::banghead: No gun dealer can sell them, and we can't bring them in from out of state.

I'd say we'd rival CA for the worst government in the Nation ... but they actually have a few Republicans in office that are somewhat normal. I can't name a single one in MA. :sick:

So much for SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ... :mad:

Ordering a PNY XLR8 GTX 1070 OC for my PC. A few days ago took my MSI 660 Ti PE 30-40 minutes of restarting to boot. Don't see myself buying anything made by MSI again. I think I read nVidia still gives them grief for overvolting that card line that bad(they have restrctions from nVidia or something). Getting it for $280. Bought a deal from dell a few months ago that came with $100 gift card(Xbox/PC steering wheel), having them PM newegg on it also. Serious overkill for my 1080P monitor I guess, but that a smoking deal with.

Funny thing is my 660 is overpowered from the plethora of games I still have't gotten around to playing, (I spent a few hours in Overlord a few months ago, that was like a PS2era game or something.)

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

ordering a PNY XLR8 GTX 1070 OC for my PC. A few days ago took my MSI 660 Ti PE 30-40 minutes of restarting to boot. Don't see myself buying anything made by MSI again. I think I read nVidia still gives them grief for overvolting that card line that bad.

I'm sorry, I don't speak computer, what was that again?

I'm sorry, I don't speak computer, what was that again?

Old graphics card was a lemon(replaced it under warranty but they all did the same thing), limped it along for years, I'm fed up and finally getting a new one. (It was revealed it was the secondary manufacturer pushing voltage levels beyond its limits.)

Sadly, I didn't find the single article on it until my warranty was up, I could never tell which specific part was causing the problem, and it always worked eventually, but sometimes it had to "warm up" an hour or so with constant reboots.

It actually worked flawlessly for a while with a lower quality power supply(my guess is because it couldn't overvolt to the flawed designed levels).

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1