Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Watching a movie, got an idea.

All these goons that say "the Constitution allowed guns of the time, they wouldn't have let modern guns be legal".

Okay, so let's go with that, Constitution by 18th century standards in the liberal eye. That means we should treat criminals by 18th Century standards. The founding fathers didn't want theives to get limbs chopped off for stealing, or debtors prisons, but we can start locking them up in make shift shacks with no heat, running water, or a comfortable bed. Hard labor during the day and bread and water for meals. Rapists, murderers, and car thieves just get hung in public displays.

Whaddya say, let's give their way a try!

:lol:

Edited by SnakeEyes
  • Like 1

MA is famous for coddling child molesters, and other criminals. Our government here is so far left they fell off the chart 50 years ago. Ted Kennedy ran this place into the ground. :sick:

In other news, was just reading an article about Polaris Industries. Victory motorcycles as of last week is no more! 18 years they were making them. I remember the very first ones back in '99 when I was working at a bike dealer in Phoenix. Got to prep quite a few of them for delivery to customers.

At first glance it looked like obama's economy has claimed another victim. Totally the opposite. Polaris is taking all it's resources from Victory, and going all-in with Indian. Indian has been growing by double-digit numbers since Polaris bought the rights, while Victory peaked in '12. They will go head-to-head with Harley-Davidson. Excellent news! Might force the motor company to get even better, while Polaris creates some innovative products - going to be interesting, for sure. :thumbs:

Sure makes you think about the auto industry. Ever wonder why there have only been 3-4 new brands in the past 50 years? Someone wants it that way, me thinks ...

Back in the 20's, there were over 100 American automakers. Only 3 were left standing when the dust settled. Food for thought! With no competition (everyone doing the same exact thing) they will never get any better.

Interesting. Guess the UTV market is doing really well too.

We hardly see any up here. Most of the trails are too small, then, there's the way MA treats off-roaders - pretty much the same way they treat gun owners. :nonod:

Yeah when I lived in Phoenix and worked at that bike shop, I couldn't believe the amount of ATVs that went out the door weekly (Only UTV in those days was the Kawasaki Mule) - over 50, easy! If a dealer around here sold 1/10th of that per YEAR, they'd call it a great year!

Yeah, me too. Victory was always an innovator. I LOVED their bikes (except that touring one - was a little over the top in styling). Almost bought a Hammer in '05. Was so close ...

Edit: My driver is great, he ran it back by, I think he heard about the screw up, or knew I'm home in the evenings(he's given me quite a few project car parts over the last few years)

Wife didn't hear the doorbell, so I call UPS to pick it up. They say I'll be called in an hour with details to pick up my package. 1.5 hours later I haven't got a call so I called them back, they say oh sorry we don't know why you weren't called you can go pick it up right now it's already there

So I go all the way down there, and when I get there I'm told it's not here. I say well where is it they said it's on the truck let me see when the trucks getting back ..........the truck won't be back until an hour and a half after the customer care center closes.

Thanks UPS. Try hiring people that speak English fluently. I know at my own workplace one idiot can mess everything up, but how the crap do you confuse "request confirmed" with "awaiting pickup". I even asked twice because it seemed odd it was back that early. Using chat from now own so I can get screenshots

Edited by SnakeEyes

Don't know how it is around the country, but up here, they seem to play football with all my packages ... :nonod: