Hello All - new member introduction

RCD

I have been a Chevrolet truck fan since day one. My dad is a big GM fan; naturally his son would be the same. I have always been a DIY mechanic who enjoys modifying whatever vehicle I am presently driving. I just purchased a 2009 Chevrolet 1500 Z71 4x4 Friday the 1st and I have already ordered a leveling kit, Airaid cold air intake, Rhino floor mats, etc. I am going to have a set of Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts (285-65-18) installed as soon as I get the leveling kit installed (RC). Linex, exhaust, and a tool box are on the list of things to be added as well.

I am looking forward to exchanging information with this community.

I fixed the first 'problem' with my truck last night; I had the famous heat shield rattle behind the panel under the steering wheel. I found the solution on another forum, but I am sure it has been discussed here as well.

Where would we be without all the incredible information that the internet has to offer???

Regards,

Ryan

• 6 months later...

Welcome to the Forum. I have and 06 2wd Silverado and was looking to level my truck as well. I was wondering if you could let me know how much it cost to level yours. Im sure it will be different price since yours is a different year, but Im sure it would give me a good ball park range,

Thanks,

Mike

Archived