Matches the truck nicely. :cheers:

Great concept, those 2-seaters. My wife would just continuously punch me in the ribs, so I opted for the single seat. :lol:

Haha well I still get the shots to the ribs, back of my arms pinched....she'll let me know when I'm doing something she doesn't like, which is more often than not lol. She loves going riding, but she's not the most confident behind the wheel. I've got a dirtbike too so I can still ride that as she's getting used to this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got some snow to fully check out the blade on my 825i. Worked great! I have about 600' of gravel drive and it cleaned everything off with no gravel displacement and I could roll on up into grass areas with no scalping. Let the wife take a few passes to get familiar with it and she loved it. Anyone wanting to stick a plow on a ATV/UTV and don't want to take out a mortgage to do so, this is the cat's meow. I can have the complete blade and mount off or back on in 15 seconds if I want to remove it. No hydraulics, no winch, etc. Blade angles for some fast throwing snow to the side either way. Gets the job done is a fraction of the time it took with my tractor/loader and a rear blade. Not a bad deal for a 72" blade, new, for under $1K.

http://www.agricover.com/snowsport/atv/

Edited by Cowpie

Got a 2005 Yamaha 350 raptor.

Mods done to it:

DG performance O-series exhaust

Pro-armor Nerf bars

Fly racing handlebars

Piaa extreme white headlights

Gytr jet kit

Fairly used ITP hole shot tires

And much more.

Believe it or not this bike beat a water cooled Yamaha yfz 450. But it was all luck only because he ran out of gas. But I don't wanna get to cocky. 8c2e92baabc3de6749f8b1785aa5a79f.jpg9ea84e6c656bcf287352d8d26a53b811.jpg3bc8c41d546cb5337200d2d8c49311f6.jpga03d1c8cc42e0fe3a651df5094537377.jpg222549ca803875092f8a94211aee2110.jpgb71543a044c3a4264ebf9a62f2092781.jpgd5ef6c4d5391f2ee3bdc54403a0c35fb.jpg2a49c38b193034a9cc5a8ceeddc6add3.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

I loved my Raptors. I want to get back into one when funds allow. I was tempted to trade my Arctic Cat for one but I love having the plow for snow season and 4x4 for towing the boat around when needed or a small trailer for firewood etc. I guess sometime being able to have both is my best choice :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished a rad relocate kit on my 1000, gonna be ordering new tires soon and also installing a heavy duty front bumper. Also need to finish up my steering upgrades

7964fae913f4a38755a88218480b9172.jpg

I've been thinking about going to have a look at the outlander 570....any thoughts??

Sent from my Note 4

I've been thinking about going to have a look at the outlander 570....any thoughts??

Sent from my Note 4

My gf was looking at a 570 but settled for a renegade 500 because she got a killer deal on it. Haven't really heard much about the 570's honestly. I'm sure the smaller engine makes driveline parts last longer haha. As far as the build quality of a can-am I'm very happy with mine. Rides amazing, lots of low end, just an overall good bike. I understand a 1000 is not for everyone. That's a whole lot of power on tap and I only got mine cause I got it for a steal. But I love this bike, obviously has a few flaws just like any other bike but I really like the quality and fit and finish of the can am bikes so far. Plus I believe them to be the best looking utility bikes out there. I'd say go for it!

Here is my 2015 Polaris Sportsman 570 SP. Only thing I have done to it so far was throw on the front brush guard and Polaris 2500HD winch.

ATV

ATV2

Edited by SilveradoMoe