2014+ Suspension Lifts

Just dropped my 2015 gmc sierra all terrain off to get lifted. I'm going with a 7-9 mcgaughys black ss lift set at 9 with an add-a-leaf as well as a 1.5 inch zone body lift. I also have a set of bushwacker fender flares and 4.56 yukon gears. For tires I am using 37x13.5r20 toyo open country m/ts and for rims I am using 20x12 fuel assaults with a -44mm offset. As well a cat back borla atak exhaust. I am beyond excited. Pictures will come when I pick it up!!!

• Like 1

I can't figure out why all of these manufacturers that make these 4" SST type lifts always say "WILL NOT WORK WITH OEM WHEELS", then every lift I see in use has the factory wheels rolling right along.

Truck looks good!

Usually these with oem rims are running a wheel spacer in order to clear spindle or upper arm as when lifting your tires come in naturally so to offset and act like an aftermarket wheel they run spacers to clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who was wondering about tire fitment with a 4" lift, here are a few pictures of my truck. I ended up going with a 4" Fabtech and 295/60R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers with stock wheels. Rides great and only slightly rubs the plastic wheel well and full lock. Hopes this helps anyone who was curious.

attachicon.gifZ71 2.jpgattachicon.gifZ71 3.jpgattachicon.gifZ71 4.jpg

I hate you for this. I was going to go with a 6" and 35s but looking at your truck it makes me question if I really need that big of a tire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Anyone have any popping/clunk come from the front of their truck after their lift? I've had the shop check everything and all bolts/connections/linkages related to the suspension and diff drop are all tight. Wheels as well. They recommended having the body mounts checked, since Silverados can have problems with them? They also said it could be driveline slack.

Going to have it looked at during it's oilchange coming up, but figured I would see if anyone here has any thoughts.

Had some fun ripping my truck through the mountains this past weekend. Trails were in Big Bear, CA. 71705a273c5b5af17b93779f8f983f83.jpg

93298dc023e2477801cf523cefc23457.jpg

You have some long travel on that bike, what type of bike? I have a 2016 trek fuel ex8 I play with on the trails down here in Texas.

Nice truck/bike!

You have some long travel on that bike, what type of bike? I have a 2016 trek fuel ex8 I play with on the trails down here in Texas.

Nice truck/bike!

Thanks man. I love the truck and bike. That's my full on downhill bike with 200 mm of suspension up front (Boxxer dual crown fork). I use it at ski resorts in the summer that are lift operated bike parks/trails: Mammoth, Park City, Big Bear etc. Bike is 2013 Specialized Status II.

Anyone have any popping/clunk come from the front of their truck after their lift? I've had the shop check everything and all bolts/connections/linkages related to the suspension and diff drop are all tight. Wheels as well. They recommended having the body mounts checked, since Silverados can have problems with them? They also said it could be driveline slack.

Going to have it looked at during it's oilchange coming up, but figured I would see if anyone here has any thoughts.

Mine popped first left hand turn of the day, but not always. It doesn't do it since an alignment. The only other difference is it is much warmer outside now. I think the pop was a ball joint.

2016 Silverado 1500 Wt Midnight Edition

Camburg 2.5 Coilover Kit

285/70R17 BFG KO2 on Method "The Standard"

20160704_155641.jpg 20160704_165341.jpg 20160704_165537.jpg 20160702_182604.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How is the ride with this set up? I am looking at purchasing this kit so I can clear 33/12.50/22 with a +12 offset. Looking for improved ride over the stock set up...so hard to figure out if it's worth the $2500 or just get a set of blistering 5100's for $350. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

2016 Silverado 1500 Wt Midnight Edition

Camburg 2.5 Coilover Kit

285/70R17 BFG KO2 on Method "The Standard"

20160704_155641.jpg 20160704_165341.jpg 20160704_165537.jpg 20160702_182604.jpg

How is the ride with this set up? I am looking at purchasing this kit so I can clear 33/12.50/22 with a +12 offset. Looking for improved ride over the stock set up...so hard to figure out if it's worth the $2500 or just get a set of blistering 5100's for $350. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

The ride is perfect. I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect kit to level the truck and improve on and off road performance. I got exactly what I was looking for.

The ride on road is the same if not a little better than stock and off road it is night and day. The coilovers really absorb large dips on road and rough dirt roads off road.

Also the guys at Camburg are easy to work with and would answer any questions you have. I would call them because they have recommended wheel off set for this kit and right now i dont remember what it was.

Anyone having issues in 4wd after lift? I have zone 6.5 in my 2016 Sierra and when turning in 4wd I hear clicking noises and it feels like it's binding up quite bad, but going straight it feels ok. I just noticed this and lifts been on since February but I haven't really used 4wd

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Anyone having issues in 4wd after lift? I have zone 6.5 in my 2016 Sierra and when turning in 4wd I hear clicking noises and it feels like it's binding up quite bad, but going straight it feels ok. I just noticed this and lifts been on since February but I haven't really used 4wd

I've used my 4WD a few times on dirt and sand since lift 2 months ago and it seems to function the same way as before. I'll take another look at it when I leave work but I believe mine is the same as before. There is a notable difference in feel, turning, handling, ride comfort in 4WD even when these trucks are stock. Did you use the 4WD prior to lift?

On turning it will make a noise in 4x4 because it's your differential working.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk