2014+ Suspension Lifts

Man, I envy you guys. Out here we are not allowed to lift the trucks more than 3 inches and even then you find some dumb cop that will give you a ticket for that! The vehicle registration law here basically says you cant put any modifications on the car that require any form of hacking and welding. Even lowering the truck is grounds for an impound! Basically if it cant be returned to stock, you are screwed and your car will never get registered!

Why do you live in this Nazi Community?

Why do you live in this Nazi Community?

It's the Middle East, everything here is Nazi! Actually thats not entirely true, Bahrain is the most liberal of the lot in some ways. I guess its because the Traffic department pay peanuts and as the saying goes, when you pay peanuts you get monkeys!

I will probably end up doing something extreme to the truck, then I will have to talk to someone and pull some strings to give my car an exception during inspection. Its pretty much how everything works out here.

I read on here that someone tried the 2" RC level with the Bilstiens and it rode like poo. Now I don't think they dropped the diff or added new control arms. Would it work, yes. Ride good/perform good? IDK and really can't say.

Maybe someone will try it. It's a lot of money and labor to just try on theory. Won't hurt to get all that stuff anyway. I could always throw the top spacer back on and leave the Bilsteins at stock length and the overall result would still be better for my ride/front end parts...Probably going to start buying piece by piece.

Ive done it. I have a Zone 6.5" lift plus I added Bilstein 5100 front and back. Fronts are set at 1.5" setting giving my total lift not counting tires 8" of lift. It drives great. compared to the Rancho shocks that came on it. Alignment was tricky but my guy dialed it in.

20160612_062557.jpg

20160612_082244.jpg

• Like 3

Ive done it. I have a Zone 6.5" lift plus I added Bilstein 5100 front and back. Fronts are set at 1.5" setting giving my total lift not counting tires 8" of lift. It drives great. compared to the Rancho shocks that came on it. Alignment was tricky but my guy dialed it in.

Great looking truck!

Sent from the future using Tapatalk

Can anyone with the zone 4.5" w/35s, Zone 6.5" w/35s and the McGaughys 7-9" @ 9" w/ 37s measure from the ground to the top side of the tailgate when in the open position for me. I'd appreciate it. Wanting to see what height I'll be at for loading deer, hogs, dogs etc into the bed. Those are the lifts I'm looking at getting.

Mine is at 43".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone run a 35" tire on 18" rims? I see a ton of 35" on 20s but I haven't seen a single 18". I personally want as much tire as possible so I'm leaning toward the 18" but I also want to run black rims and don't want them to look supremely tiny.