2014+ Suspension Lifts

Just figured I'd toss up a pic following a complete detail to show her off. :)

Would love to take her off road for some fun but due to lack of time from work and kids sports she's just a pavement princess for now. lol

0642695D-D817-4F7F-B65B-13FC70F5FCDA_zps

What fender flares do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has done the Add a Leaf for the 6'' suspension lift? When I originally bought and installed mine I did not opt for it but after a year my truck seems to sit about a full inch lower in the rear. I would really like my truck to sit at the very least level if not a little rear end high by .5'' or 1''. If anyone has any knowledge on the subject please I would be most appreciative as the current stance of my truck is kinda making me crazy.

Who has done the Add a Leaf for the 6'' suspension lift? When I originally bought and installed mine I did not opt for it but after a year my truck seems to sit about a full inch lower in the rear. I would really like my truck to sit at the very least level if not a little rear end high by .5'' or 1''. If anyone has any knowledge on the subject please I would be most appreciative as the current stance of my truck is kinda making me crazy.

I have the add a leaf on the 9" mcgaughys. Levels it nice and no squeaks or issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Question for guys with 6"+ lifts. Did it void the warranty ? I have 5/100k "supposedly" which we all know how warranties are. Did it void yours? Looking at the fts 7" with 7-9" struts set at 8" and 18x12 wheels and 35/37 coopers. Depends on test fit.

Question for guys with 6"+ lifts. Did it void the warranty ? I have 5/100k "supposedly" which we all know how warranties are. Did it void yours? Looking at the fts 7" with 7-9" struts set at 8" and 18x12 wheels and 35/37 coopers. Depends on test fit.

It all depends on the dealer, if they can prove the lift caused the failure then it is void. I went with a BDS as it has a secondary powertrain warranty from 360plus that covers up to $5k in repairs if the dealership voids powertrain warranty due to lift. 360plus matches standard manufacturer warranty. I have a 2014, so I have 5yr 100k from original in service covered by 360plus. My GM one is extended bumper to bumper 6yr 100k. Haven't had any issues to test this with other than AC and of course that is not suspension related. They fixed that no questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the lift should only void suspension

Sent from your sister's house

• Like 1

Finally! This is exactly the combo I was looking for. Thinking 35x12.5 would stick out too far for me, thought this would be a good option. Can u give any more details on your set up, wheel size, width, offset? My current wheel is 20x9+30. This might give me the confidence to pull the trigger. Love the look of your truck!

Thats basically what I have on my Chevy except I went with 1.5" zone body lift and 305/55r20

Only thing I wish I would have done different is gone with mud terrain tires, but that will get changed.

attachicon.gifIMG_1532_1.jpg

Do you think you would be able to clear the Nitto Trail Grappler 305/55r20 with your current set up?

Thanks for your help

If all I want to do is level my Z71 and get some 275/70r18's under it, would the Rancho Quicklifts be ok? I know some people complain about their ride, but I have Ranchos on it now and like them. I'm planning to get the Quicklift fronts and some 9000XL's for the rear. I've heard I'll only get ~2" of lift in the front. I'm fine with that so if I'm pulling the rear end doesn't sag too much. Just looking for some opinions and other options.

Anyone run the RC 3.5" kit on a '16 truck with the stamped steel control arms? I'm wanting to run this kit on my '17 AT but RC says it wont work with those arms and the CV boot will rub the CA. I want to run this set-up with 295/60/20 on factory wheels. Thanks for any info.