2014+ Suspension Lifts

The only issue I've had is my leaf springs settled some and allowed my rear end to become loose. Springs weren't part of the lift but ubolts didn't have enough threads to tighten it back up. Had my shop order a different set. Didn't ask where they got them, but everything is fine now. I didn't upgrade shocks and it's a little stiff, so I'll be upgrading soon.

That's a very sharp looking truck you have there! If you figure out the 37'' question, please share with the rest of us as I to would like to have 37''s on mine.

The only issue I've had is my leaf springs settled some and allowed my rear end to become loose. Springs weren't part of the lift but ubolts didn't have enough threads to tighten it back up. Had my shop order a different set. Didn't ask where they got them, but everything is fine now. I didn't upgrade shocks and it's a little stiff, so I'll be upgrading soon.

Edited by Go Ordnance.

I have 35" on 18's. Ride well and look good. I have the stock rims though, not black.

Sent from the future using Tapatalk

Do you happen to have any photos?

new here.. 18x9 with 35's

another

Looks great. I was afraid the 18s would be tiny in black but they look good to me.

I run 37s on mine. I have a 7-9 mcgaughys set at 9 with an add a leaf and a zone 1.5 inch body lift. I had to trim the lower valence. It does rub just slightly on the fender flare on reverse at full lock. But this is with a -44mm offset 20x12 inch rim. I'm sure if you went with less of an offset it would clear easier as well as not having fender flares. Also they are 37x13.5 so the added width from the tires doesn't help either.

Is anyone running a 6"lift with 37s (36-37, I get they all sort of range in actual spec)? I've started to think about upping the tire size a bit if I can get away with it. At that point I'm gonna have to regear I'm sure. Also thinking about supercharging after visiting a buddy of mine this past week. I saw the post on the SLP and seems rather straightforward of an install so may do that as well.

Mainly curious to see if I can clear the 37s. Ok with a big of negative offset since I'm planning on adding fender flares as well just don't want them jetting WAY out there. Thoughts?

I'm considering a suspension lift and was wondering if there was an opinion about tires.. People seem to gravitate to 35" as a minimum. Thought I could save a few bucks on wheels and tires if I keep my current set up (275/65-20) maybe for a winter tire. I like how the 12.5" tires look with a good deep wheel.

What is a good lift kit that doesn't diminish too much of off-road capabilities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a couple of months ago I put a 2" RC level with 285/65-20 K02's on my 2016 All Terrain. Well, it's left me wanting more. So i'm going 6" BDS with Fox shocks. The only problem is, I can only get the Fox shocks for the rear and not the front on the kit i'm looking at.

Or... I can go with the BDS kit with the full Fox coilover suspension. Its about 1500.00 more, but thats not really a problem. I guess my main question to anyone running the coilover set-up is, do you feel like it was worth the extra cash or is it a bit overkill? I mean I definitely plan to have some fun off-road but at the end of the day, it'll still be my DD.

Thoughts??? I just don't want to get the "base" kit and then regret it and wish I had gone with the coilover kit.

• Like 1

You can buy the coil overs from bds after the fact of later down the road you want a bit more. The coil overs will make it a bit "stiffer" but planted better in all condor ions on and off road. Plus be a better ride longer than the replacement struts and factory coils. Also the fine tuning the coil overs offer.

You guys with the Zone lifts or BDS, are you adding spacers to the rear of your wheels to line them up to the fronts? It's a bummer that the front wheels stick out more than the rear.

Looks good man. How does she ride?

Rides great! I had to put a tune on it because of the tire size... It kept kicking in my traction control in turns. But that was apparently just an issue with the first run of 2015 computers. My luck.

Sent from the future using Tapatalk

Yes a 1.5" spacer on the rear lines everything up perfectly.

You guys with the Zone lifts or BDS, are you adding spacers to the rear of your wheels to line them up to the fronts? It's a bummer that the front wheels stick out more than the rear.

• Like 1