2014+ Suspension Lifts

I have the stage 5 Icon set up and I absolutely love it. Rides stiffer than stock on the softest setting and gets rid of the floaty feel of the stock suspension, especially the front. To me it's how a truck should ride and come from the factory. I've only towed 3000-4000# so far but had no issues at all. You can only get about 3" max height out of the Icon set up. My fronts are maxed out but I wish I could go a tad higher. If you want 4" then like others have suggested I am sure the BDS 4" with Fox coilovers would be a nice set up as well.

My set up below.

29059973734_5b5d09fb6f_k.jpgDSC00343 by Chris Minshall, on Flickr

What is the difference between the icon stage 3 and stage 5?

Thanks guys. I didnt want to do after market rims, I liked the 20" I had. However once I did the fender flares it needed a better offset.

I assume that offset moved your tires outboard slightly? would spacers not have worked? curious as I would like to do the same with the stock wheels not sure if id keep my 18's or go to stock gmc 20's. I love the look of the stock wheels. Whats your plans for your 20's?

j

I currently average 17-18 mpg in a '16 5.3L 6 speed with 3.42s, and have a shop lined up to install a zone 4.5" lift and 33s. What sort of mpg should I expect from it after? 14-15?

Yup somewhere around there. But I usually average 15-17 mpg with a BDS 4" and 35's. But for you it will depend a lot on the tires also. If you're running e rated 10 ply tires those are like 80 pounds per so your mpg will suffer more. But on a level and 305/55r20's slightly bigger than 33's which were 10 ply I averaged 19-20 mpg. There's a lot of factors lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup somewhere around there. But I usually average 15-17 mpg with a BDS 4" and 35's. But for you it will depend a lot on the tires also. If you're running e rated 10 ply tires those are like 80 pounds per so your mpg will suffer more. But on a level and 305/55r20's slightly bigger than 33's which were 10 ply I averaged 19-20 mpg. There's a lot of factors lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like he said there's a lot of factors to consider. My 6.2L with 6" and 35's gets around 10-12mpg in town and 16-17mpg highway.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk