2014+ Suspension Lifts

So let me get one question straight. I have a 7.5 rcx lift on my 2014 GMC all terrain with 35s on 20x10s I tried to order 20x12 or even 22x12 on 35s same tire and they said it's not possible and I'd have to buy a mcgaughy 7-9 and have it set at 9. Is this correct or can I shave little bit of the metal in the back and take off the air dam and fit?

Rancho 4.5 clearing 285/75r17 34 inch tire.

you got to be one of the first with this kit.....I seen a couple months ago on there website that they now have a 4.5" kit for our truck. Looks great can you post any pics of the suspension cv angles and such. I always have been a fan of rancho and have boughten kits for both my other trucks.

I had 4 wheel parts install due to my dealer saying if I had a reputable shop install and if I kept it to 4 inches then warranty would be good.

Ok thank you. 4" just seems to be the right height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 4 wheel parts install due to my dealer saying if I had a reputable shop install and if I kept it to 4 inches then warranty would be good.

Those are the stock 17's that also come with the 2016 Silverado LT? They look good, did you need to use wheel spacers to reuse your stock 17's with that lift ?

Good must be a relative term LOL [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see so much hate on Ranchos here. Is there a particular reason? I've always liked their products.

To be honest, the truck that I rode in that had Bilsteins just felt mushy. I'd rather have a stiff suspension than something that makes the truck roll around everywhere. I know it all comes down to personal preference, but I've never really understood the "Rancho = crap ride" statement.