2014+ Suspension Lifts

So if you are looking for a product that last then a BDS lift would be a better investment. I came up with the conclusion. Why are people going to go cheap on something like that when most people at least are paying $40k for their truck. Is $800 really that much more for a truck that cost that much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BDS and Zone are the SAME. The angled cross member and kicker braces are the only difference. Once Zone offers the full strut that kit it just as good IMO.

Sent from your sister's house

So if you are looking for a product that last then a BDS lift would be a better investment. I came up with the conclusion. Why are people going to go cheap on something like that when most people at least are paying $40k for their truck. Is $800 really that much more for a truck that cost that much.

Yeah some people look at it differently and I'm with you, I don't understand why anyone would cheap out on such a critical component. It's like tires. I don't know why you'd cheap out on those either, they're literally the only thing that connects you and your truck to the road.... Just my 2 cents but obviously everyone has different perspectives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BDS and Zone are the SAME. The angled cross member and kicker braces are the only difference. Once Zone offers the full strut that kit it just as good IMO.

But they aren't cause the Zone uses the original strut and adds a spacer while the BDS replaces it with a brand new strut to compensate for the lift. Correct me anyone if I am wrong.

But they aren't cause the Zone uses the original strut and adds a spacer while the BDS replaces it with a brand new strut to compensate for the lift. Correct me anyone if I am wrong.

Zone uses the same replacement strut as BDS on the gmt900 and will be using it again on the k2xx kit according to my connect at Zone. You can't lose with either kit though

Zone uses the same replacement strut as BDS on the gmt900 and will be using it again on the k2xx kit according to my connect at Zone. You can't lose with either kit though

The kit that I always see with Zone just adds a simple spacer.

The kit that I always see with Zone just adds a simple spacer.

correct, but they WILL be offering a full strut soon just like they do for the gmt900s. I have a gmt900 and have the Zone 6.5 with the full strut

Gmt900? And how much did it run you?

GMT900s are 07-13s and with the front skid plate and nitro rear shocks I paid $1200 and again that was WITH full struts

I've owned 3 BDS kits, 2 Superlift kits, and 1 Zone. I've installed both superlifts and the zone with friends

Edited by jimmyboy8301
  • Like 1

Super clean Abearclaw. Im sold, the 4" lifts look way better with AT tires which I have to run, 6" better with MT imo. One last thing, any pics of the back to front looking down the side for track width difference. Thanks again

Yeah no prob here's a few pix
6af11a6ad40502567e73e2408e0e6420.jpge8fa727c3ca5c707826d8b8a6281c39c.jpg42bdeb5673e2ff7ec2453032ad79662e.jpg
If you want any other pix specifically let me know

Super clean Abearclaw. Im sold, the 4" lifts look way better with AT tires which I have to run, 6" better with MT imo. One last thing, any pics of the back to front looking down the side for track width difference. Thanks again

Thank you I appreciate it. I'm super happy with the 4" although every now and again I think about adjusting it to 6" and after a solid minute say,"nah" lol. And I agree with you on the tires. I had toyo at2 extremes when I had my level but wanted something a bit more aggressive for the lift and stepped up to the rt's. I do have a pic of the side and I can always snap more

c003814be668ded5421aaedb662a22aa.jpg

Even tho the fronts stick out about an inch it doesn't bother me and I don't notice it anymore. Of course more aggressive offsets will exaggerate things a bit.

Edited by Abearclaw
  • Like 1

Thats perfect! no spacers needed. Well I know what I have to do this weekend

Thank you I appreciate it. I'm super happy with the 4" although every now and again I think about adjusting it to 6" and after a solid minute say,"nah" lol. And I agree with you on the tires. I had toyo at2 extremes when I had my level but wanted something a bit more aggressive for the lift and stepped up to the rt's. I do have a pic of the side and I can always snap more

2015 1500 HC w/ 2.5 rc level with blocks in the rear fuel maverick trophies 20x9 +1 offset with toyo at2 xtremes 295/55. Removed front mud flaps that's the only modification no rubbing or trimming ill get some pics loded in a bit