2014+ Suspension Lifts

I am ecstatic how the zone lift works on my 2016 Sierra! Also has the ranch I front strut assembly! I have owned several truck lifted 6" or higher and this is the most stable smooth riding setup I have ever been in.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Looks good. Whats your offset? Also you got any views of the wheels sticking out?

Knuckle lift is easier to install and usually cheaper if you are comparing the same brand. Your wheel will stick out beyond the fender and you will have to run rear spacers in the rear if you want it to match. The bracket lift will keep all of your stock angle and stock track. Basically the way I look at it is my truck looks like it is 2500 HD that is maybe an inch taller. It looks like something the factory could build and is not overstated. I could not get away with a lot of the set up a that people run on here in Massachusetts Technically I am illegal now. But looking stock brings no attention.

Are you running the 5" RCX Bracket Kit? If so how do you like it? I am looking at that kit beacuse I am already running 18x10s -24 offset and dont want my wheels/tires sticking any further out then they are. Also anymore pics?

Are you running the 5" RCX Bracket Kit? If so how do you like it? I am looking at that kit beacuse I am already running 18x10s -24 offset and dont want my wheels/tires sticking any further out then they are. Also anymore pics?

Yes this is the bracket lift. Only pics I have are the ones in this thread when I talked lk about my build and the one in my signature. Also I saw you ask chandler . His is also the bracket lift. It was mentioned easy on in this thread.

Almost forgot I love the lift. The shocks not so much. But I only paid 1000.00 for the kit so I can afford to upgrade the shocks. Fronts have the factory Ranchos which are fine by me. What other pics are you looking for I might be able to take a few more.

Edited by mrhonestlyinsane

Former Dodge Ram owner ('99). First Chevy, first post. '15 Silverado LT w/ Rally 2 package, blacked out emblems/wheels. Nice truck!

Recently I've found some small damage on the rims and equate that to the low profile side walls on the Bridgestone Dueler P285/45R22 Tires. (Sidenote: I believe this is about a 32 in). I figured I might as well get a bigger sidewall tire and started thinking about tires fitting the 22 inch rims, total tire size, possible down-size of rim (18 or 20), tire rub etc. Figured I would check into a possible lift, did some research and see a lot of people level their trucks and thought I may go that route. Let me say upfront I'm pretty much ignorant when it comes to suspensions, levels, lifts etc.

Started reading this topic from the beginning, got about a third of the way, couldn't find what I was looking for so I decided to cut to the chase so if this has been answered before I apologize.

While doing some research about lifts etc. I found a lot of people choose to level the Silverados. I felt this was a good thing to do as it's economical and easy to install. BUT, during my "research" I also found out I have the Z60 suspension, which apparently is an inch lower thank stock (I knew the truck rode a bit low but didn't know why). I haven't seen a lot of info about lifts on Z60s. Anyhoo...If my truck was stock, I would probably just go with a 2.5 lift with a possible 1.5 body lift. But, since I'm low, that won't get me where I want. So, should I pursue a possible 4 in lift and if so, does anyone have an idea on how that would affect my trucks ride with the Z60 sport suspension?

Thanks in advance,

Azz

Edited by Azz

My 2016 A/T. Pro Comp Stage 2 Coil Over kit set at 9" up front and slightly lower in the rear. Fuel 22x12 FF02 Forged wheels and 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/T. 1.5" rear wheel spacers as well. Drives like it did when it came off the lot (imo). Maybe a touch stiffer on the suspension. Only needed a minor trim on the front lower air dam. Love these trucks!

post-154585-0-09863900-1464991476_thumb.jpg

Edited by bradtshuman
  • Like 7

Former Dodge Ram owner ('99). First Chevy, first post. '15 Silverado LT w/ Rally 2 package, blacked out emblems/wheels. Nice truck!

Recently I've found some small damage on the rims and equate that to the low profile side walls on the Bridgestone Dueler P285/45R22 Tires. (Sidenote: I believe this is about a 32 in). I figured I might as well get a bigger sidewall tire and started thinking about tires fitting the 22 inch rims, total tire size, possible down-size of rim (18 or 20), tire rub etc. Figured I would check into a possible lift, did some research and see a lot of people level their trucks and thought I may go that route. Let me say upfront I'm pretty much ignorant when it comes to suspensions, levels, lifts etc.

Started reading this topic from the beginning, got about a third of the way, couldn't find what I was looking for so I decided to cut to the chase so if this has been answered before I apologize.

While doing some research about lifts etc. I found a lot of people choose to level the Silverados. I felt this was a good thing to do as it's economical and easy to install. BUT, during my "research" I also found out I have the Z60 suspension, which apparently is an inch lower thank stock (I knew the truck rode a bit low but didn't know why). I haven't seen a lot of info about lifts on Z60s. Anyhoo...If my truck was stock, I would probably just go with a 2.5 lift with a possible 1.5 body lift. But, since I'm low, that won't get me where I want. So, should I pursue a possible 4 in lift and if so, does anyone have an idea on how that would affect my trucks ride with the Z60 sport suspension?

Thanks in advance,

Azz

Welcome to the forum. If you do a 4" lift, then you'll be replacing the stock suspension and the z60 thing won't matter. Lots of great kits out there for these trucks. In the 4" range I see a lot of guys posting about the 4.5" zone or the 4" BDS. There are others. Check out this thread about "posting your 4 inchers". Don't worry it's not a bunch of small dicks. It's trucks with 4" lifts. Should give you some examples to work from.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/182794-be-proud-and-show-your-4-incher-off-photo-thread/?p=1754139

• Like 1

My 2015 z71 6inch BDS, 20/12.5 American force blades on 35 Toyo's

With the money spent on that lift package you coulda bought yourself the rest of your truck that's missing...

Welcome to the forum. If you do a 4" lift, then you'll be replacing the stock suspension and the z60 thing won't matter. Lots of great kits out there for these trucks. In the 4" range I see a lot of guys posting about the 4.5" zone or the 4" BDS. There are others. Check out this thread about "posting your 4 inchers". Don't worry it's not a bunch of small dicks. It's trucks with 4" lifts. Should give you some examples to work from.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/182794-be-proud-and-show-your-4-incher-off-photo-thread/?p=1754139

Thanks Nate. I'll check it out. I did a little more digging and figured what you said, the lift would cure most of the Z60 issues.

With the money spent on that lift package you coulda bought yourself the rest of your truck that's missing...

Ugh, wheres the thumbs down button?!

• Like 1

Ugh, wheres the thumbs down button?!

[emoji1304]<--- you gotta get creative [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2016 A/T. Pro Comp Stage 2 Coil Over kit set at 9" up front and slightly lower in the rear. Fuel 22x12 FF02 Forged wheels and 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/T. 1.5" rear wheel spacers as well. Drives like it did when it came off the lot (imo). Maybe a touch stiffer on the suspension. Only needed a minor trim on the front lower air dam. Love these trucks!

attachicon.gif13310403_1607901286167980_1756838630077754994_n.jpg

Nice ride!