2014+ Suspension Lifts

Does it ride better with bilsteins? I have a 16 all terrain as well with zone 6.5 and I find it rough

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Yes much better. I thought the Ranchos up front and the zone shocks where good until i put the Bilsteins on. Way better. Truck feels smother and more panted to the ground.

Yes much better. I thought the Ranchos up front and the zone shocks where good until i put the Bilsteins on. Way better. Truck feels smother and more panted to the ground.

Nice. I find the ranchos rough. Hitting bumps seem very harsh and the truck almost seems like it's hopping lol. I just want the bilstein struts in the front I don't mind the zone shocks in the rear

Nice. I find the ranchos rough. Hitting bumps seem very harsh and the truck almost seems like it's hopping lol. I just want the bilstein struts in the front I don't mind the zone shocks in the rear

So I don't have a all terrain. I have the SLT and I seem to have that problem. Do you know how much better the rear zone shocks perform compared to the stock rear shocks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So I don't have a all terrain. I have the SLT and I seem to have that problem. Do you know how much better the rear zone shocks perform compared to the stock rear shocks?

Its hard to say cause it rides so rough cause of the struts that it's hard to tell how the rear is performing lol

Do you have Bilsteins in the back as well?

Yes I do.. At first I just changed the front... I was so taken aback on how much better the front felt compared to the rear shocks that a week later I changed them also to Bilsteins.

The rear zone shocks are needed because the length..also they seem the same to me as the ranchos. But the Bilsteins trump them all. I have had all three on my truck with in a months time so thats a pretty good and close comparison window of time.

The rear zone shocks are needed because the length..also they seem the same to me as the ranchos. But the Bilsteins trump them all. I have had all three on my truck with in a months time so thats a pretty good and close comparison window of time.

Thanks for the input man. Yeah my suspension seems super stiff which sucks cause I feel it is taking a toll on my truck. But I don't want to do the lift and tires till my tires are worn down. Not broke but not wealthy enough to do it like that.

2016 6.2L All/Terrain 4x4

8" total lift. Zone 6.5 plus Bilstein shocks set at 1.5" and a 1.5" AAL.

35.5" tires Goodyear Duratracs.

20160612_062557.jpg

20160612_082244.jpg

Man what a good looking truck. That blue is sweet man

Yes I do.. At first I just changed the front... I was so taken aback on how much better the front felt compared to the rear shocks that a week later I changed them also to Bilsteins.

Do you happen to have part numbers for the Bilsteins..I have the 7.5" RC not sure if it differs much on rear shocks

Do you happen to have part numbers for the Bilsteins..I have the 7.5" RC not sure if it differs much on rear shocks

Sure man. I had to call Zone to get all the specs on the shock that came with the lift kit. Then contacted Bilstien. This is the one I went with for the rear with my 8" of lift.

BSN-33-230382

• Like 1

Do any of you that run the 5-7.5in loft have any troubles getting into parking garages. I'll be living in an apartment that has indoor garage parking soon and don't want to do too tall of a lift and not fit. They told me that the entry height would be normal of that of most parking garages.