2014+ Suspension Lifts

I'm new to this site and was hoping someone could help me out, I have a 2015 silverado I have a rough country 3.5 lift with 305 55 20s my wheels r kmc xd series I have posi 18 offset wish I would of gone neg, I'm gunna use hub centric wheel spacer I don't need to cut my studs becuase my wheels have the cut outs, so I'm thinkin of doing 1. 1.25, or 1.50 spacers anyone know wut I could fit without rubbing

I can tell you what I did on my Pro Comp 4" lift. I had 17" factory rims and I had to use 1.25 spacers. When I ordered my X-Series Rockstar I had to order with -12mm offset and I got rid of the spacers.

Good Day All,

I have a 2015 Sierra All Terrain, I want to lift it 4" and run 33" tires. I'm looking for recommendations on tires and lifts. Ive been looking at BDS 4" and wondering if the full coil over suspension is worth the extra$$$ or if I would ride as good with the basic Spacers.

Good Day All,

I have a 2015 Sierra All Terrain, I want to lift it 4" and run 33" tires. I'm looking for recommendations on tires and lifts. Ive been looking at BDS 4" and wondering if the full coil over suspension is worth the extra$$$ or if I would ride as good with the basic Spacers.

Coilovers will ride better and give you adjustability to go a little higher if desired. If money wasn't a concern you'd be foolish not to run the coilovers

My 14 All Terrain got a 5 inch RC with some bfg ko2s 285/65r20. Love the way it turned out, thanks for all the info received thru the fourm the last few weeks, so much info on here. Anybody change the struts up front to do away with the spacers? Does it help ride? Ride is not bad at all now by the way.

post-155522-0-35142900-1463965101_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

My 14 All Terrain got a 5 inch RC with some bfg ko2s 285/65r20. Love the way it turned out, thanks for all the info received thru the fourm the last few weeks, so much info on here. Anybody change the struts up front to do away with the spacers? Does it help ride? Ride is not bad at all now by the way.

More pics please !!

has anyone ever put the rough country 1.25 inch body lift on a truck? Or even better does anyone have it on their 2014 or know someone with it? I'm thinking about putting the 2.5" suspension level and then putting the 1.25" body lift. Along with 33inch A/T on KMC XD Series Hoss rims wrapped with 275 60 R20s. For anyone who has a few moments to spare check out the link and let me know what you think about the rims and about the lift ideas!!

BTW they will be going on the 2014 Sierra Crew Cab short bed white diamond tricoat

20" KMC XD Series Hoss Rims

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=XD79529062830BMF&wheelMake=KMC+XD+Series&wheelModel=Hoss&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FBlack+Accent&showRear=no&autoMake=GMC&autoModel=Sierra+1500+4wd&autoYear=2014&autoModClar=Crew+Cab&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=KMC+XD+Series&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

I have both...I installed the suspension kit first before they offered the combo

looking forward to seeing this one

So unfortunately I can't seem to be able to post pix but I have uploaded a few in my gallery so feel free to check em out. I am super stoked with how it turned out and it rides great.

• Like 1

Good Day All,

Trust me the coil overs are worth it. I just got a BDS 4" with fox coil overs with DSC and fox rears and the truck rides awesome. I can also adjust firmness or plushness as desired. Also, I'm running 35" toyo rt's on custom factory 20's. I don't think you'll like 33's with this lift

So unfortunately I can't seem to be able to post pix but I have uploaded a few in my gallery so feel free to check em out. I am super stoked with how it turned out and it rides great.

Truck looks great. Try shrinking the size of your images. I do this on my iPhone by emailing them to myself. Once you hit the send button, it'll ask if you want "small, medium, large, or actual size" I choose medium or large depending on which one gets the set of photos under the 1mb max upload limit on the site. If you don't have an iPhone/iPad you can still do this on your computer via paint or photoshop.

Trust me the coil overs are worth it. I just got a BDS 4" with fox coil overs with DSC and fox rears and the truck rides awesome. I can also adjust firmness or plushness as desired. Also, I'm running 35" toyo rt's on custom factory 20's. I don't think you'll like 33's with this lift

I agree with Aberclaw, run the 35s to the specs BDS recommends and you won't need spaces or have rubbing. You'll probably want bigger tires as soon as you park your 33s next to 35s. As for the coilovers, I didn't put them on my truck and it rides great. Very close to stock going down the highway. I've had my truck less than a month and have taken it in desert, sand and mountain terrain (rocky). The truck has performed fine with the stock coilovers; however, I will be upgrading eventually. I want to be able to drive it more aggressively, e.g. you wouldn't want to take whoops in sand or dirt at too high a rate of speed on the stock coilovers, you really need the more sophisticated shock to get up into 50-70 mph range driving off road on aggressive terrain. However, if you never plan on taking your truck rock climbing or at high rates of speed over uneven terrain, you'll be fine without them. I certainly think the Fox option is a superior one, it just depends on whether or not you need it for your driving style.

Truck looks great. Try shrinking the size of your images. I do this on my iPhone by emailing them to myself. Once you hit the send button, it'll ask if you want "small, medium, large, or actual size" I choose medium or large depending on which one gets the set of photos under the 1mb max upload limit on the site. If you don't have an iPhone/iPad you can still do this on your computer via paint or photoshop.

Thanks I'll definitely give that shot!

Thanks I'll definitely give that shot!

all you need it to download the app Tapatalk. It allows you to use this forum and will automatically resize all images allowing you to post what ever pictures you want.

Sent by a simpleton struggling to operate an iPhone.

• Like 2