2014+ Suspension Lifts

Thanks man. Much appreciated. I don't have any mufflers on the truck. I cut off my third cat, muffler, and resonator and got a shop to weld true dual straight pipes in with an x pipe to 5 inch tips. Sounds pretty good with zero straight pipe pop and crackle.

How does it sound? Do you get a drone at all?

Your truck is sharp. I want to raise my truck just not as high as yours :).

Did you plastic dip your emblem?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No problem man. Wow 1.5 and no spacers? Which kit did you have again? I highly recommend getting the trade though. Your truck will have the clearance for 37s when your ready to make the jump but can still accommodate 35s and so far seems like a really solid lift kit. Plus YOUR truck will look badass with the mcgaughys kit and 37s! Haha

Haha thanks man! And oh hell no, my OCD drove me insane for the. 1 week I had to wait for my spacers to come in to match the track widths! Lol.

I have the RCX 6" knuckle lift

How does it sound? Do you get a drone at all?

Your truck is sharp. I want to raise my truck just not as high as yours :).

Did you plastic dip your emblem?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would post an exhaust clip, but my cell phone doesn't do justice. It's deeper and louder than any other aftermarket exhaust system but not as loud as just straight pipes and I deleted the afm 4 cyl mode so I have no drone. I just covered the front end and went to town with gloss black spray paint and clear coat. It is starting to chip from bugs and debris so I'll prob buy a brothers design front billet emblem withg loss black letters Edited by Pooj

Haha thanks man! And oh hell no, my OCD drove me insane for the. 1 week I had to wait for my spacers to come in to match the track widths! Lol.

I have the RCX 6" knuckle lift

Same, I am a crew chief on F15s and we have to be anal and ocd in order to make sure the jets are ready to go and to be honest the front track width difference with this kit is not worth it for me to put the extra strain on the hub with a spacer. I ran alot of spacers on my cars while I was in Japan and they got on my nerves of how many times I had to retorque them from coming loose granted most spacers here are hub centric which is a plus but Japan put a bad taste in my mouth for spacers haha how do you like that kit so far? Edited by Pooj

I just got a price from a local shop for a 6" lift with 35" Mickey Thompson ATZ's and 20x9 Ultra Gauntlets

With a BDS kit it would be 4,800 with a Full Throttle kit it would be 5,200 installed. How do those prices sound?

Pretty good because from what I can find that's 1600-1800 in just tires. Wheels (not a fan/familiar with Ultra's) probably 800 +/- and the bds kit is 2400-3200 depending on configuration

Fts just add more $$$$ haha

Before and after of 6" BDS lift with Toyo RT 35x12.50r20 tires with stock 20x9 wheels. I used the block lift option in the rear with no leafs or spacers. There is no rubbing or trimming required. I also replaced the stock chrome side step with the AMP power steps. I'll post more pictures when I take it out for some light break in off road! There is a slight rake to the truck (rear is an inch lower than the front when measuring center of wheel to fender. I might do an add a leaf to make it level; especially since I tow.

post-136911-0-41889700-1462331302_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Love it!

Before and after of 6" BDS lift with Toyo RT 35x12.50r20 tires with stock 20x9 wheels. I used the block lift option in the rear with no leafs or spacers. There is no rubbing or trimming required. I also replaced the stock chrome side step with the AMP power steps. I'll post more pictures when I take it out for some light break in off road! There is a slight rake to the truck (rear is an inch lower than the front when measuring center of wheel to fender. I might do an add a leaf to make it level; especially since I tow.

• Like 1

Finally had some time to take a few photos since I got her back. I'm pretty damn happy! 9" McGaughys suspension, 1.5" Zone body lift, 37x13.50r22 Toyo MTs, and 22x12-44 Fuel Maverick D260 wheels.

Hey dude sweet ride, think you could have cleared the 37's minus the body lift?

I have a Question I am really baffled by. I am looking at a set of Fuel Beast wheels to put on my 2015 Sierra . I already have a Rough Country 2.5" level kit on my truck. I want to get a set of BFG AT K02 tires as well. the wheels I am looking at are the 20x10 -18 offset . what's the biggest tire I can get on these without rubbing . I was thinking of 25/65r20's or 295/60r20's but i'm not sure if that's too much sidewall or not for just a 2.5" lift/level. Has anyone done this or have any input. I was hoping the -18 offset would allow me to run these .My end game plan is to run a 6" Fabtech or BDS lift but I just want something to hold me over a year or so till I can scrounge up the extra cash.

Any info on this would be greatly Appreciated.

Edited by 2015SLTSierra

Hey dude sweet ride, think you could have cleared the 37's minus the body lift?

You will have to cut the front bumper a bit on a gmc depending on wheel width and also the wheel well arches. But it will clear 37s with 9 inch wide wheels and possibly 10 wides with minor cutting

You will have to cut the front bumper a bit on a gmc depending on wheel width and also the wheel well arches. But it will clear 37s with 9 inch wide wheels and possibly 10 wides with minor cutting

Ya I may do it and go with 37s on factory 20s I think 35s and 6 is 1. Crazy coming from a Ford F-150 & then dodge dually 2. Over done. No one runs narrow'ish 37s anymore.

Ya I may do it and go with 37s on factory 20s I think 35s and 6 is 1. Crazy coming from a Ford F-150 & then dodge dually 2. Over done. No one runs narrow'ish 37s anymore.

Im pretty sure you have to get spacers for the stock wheels cause of the offset and backspacing on them brother.

Well according to the track width movement at 9" of lift it should be poked out over stock 3/4"-1" so if anything would be needed I could probably throw a 1/4" spacer up front and a 1.25" in back and be dead even track to track and clear everything suspension wise, UCA, Sway bar, and Tie Rod end but that's just an on paper discussion. How's it ride at 9" ? I don't want a body lift because ill be doing the Iron cross full replacement front bumper and a winch and extension brackets plus replacement bumpers don't mix especially when you start winching on them.

id like to keep factory wheels for one reason and one reason only. Save Money! plus the look of a Big Factory'ish truck looks sick to me sleeper status....+9".....

I also don't want the SS kit I want the silver components and less flash. Not a big fan of big and flashy definitely with the way I use my truck just like the Big part !! could you post some pics of driver and passenger side CV and balljoint angles and also the height to the top of the tailgate with it in the down(open) position?