2014+ Suspension Lifts

Finally had some time to take a few photos since I got her back. I'm pretty damn happy! 9" McGaughys suspension, 1.5" Zone body lift, 37x13.50r22 Toyo MTs, and 22x12-44 Fuel Maverick D260 wheels.

post-148454-0-71666300-1462211021_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

A few more pics.

Truck looks absolutely incredible man! Gotta ask to make sure, the Mcgaughy lift widens the track width upfront right? I got a buddy who might be trading me his Mcgaughy SS 7-9" kit and he's running 20x10s, but for some weird reason my 20x9s definitly stick out more. [emoji848] we are both running 12.5s

Truck looks absolutely incredible man! Gotta ask to make sure, the Mcgaughy lift widens the track width upfront right? I got a buddy who might be trading me his Mcgaughy SS 7-9" kit and he's running 20x10s, but for some weird reason my 20x9s definitly stick out more. [emoji848] we are both running 12.5s

Thanks brother. Yea, setting it at 9" pushed the front track width about an inch more than the rear but dont bother me much. Its a solid kit and rides close to stock.

• Like 1

Thanks brother. Yea, setting it at 9" pushed the front track width about an inch more than the rear but dont bother me much. Its a solid kit and rides close to stock.

So does setting it at 9" vs 7" make a difference in the width? I thought higher would've pulled it in.

Going higher takes it out a little bit more. At 7" the track width would be about 1/4" and setting it at 8" would be about 1/2". At 7" the rear will sit 1" higher and level at 8" and at 9" you need to get a add a leaf to level it out or youll have a little cali lean going on haha

• Like 1

I just purchased a 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71. After hours and hours of scouring these threads I settled in on running the Zone 4.5" lift with the 35" tires on 20x9's. I checked my control arms to place the order and I have the new stamped and welded control arms which Zone and BDS both say they cannot currently accommodate. Is anyone else running into this issue? very discouraging to get a 4x4 Z71 and run into this. Is anyone running any other ~4" kits with the 35's...or actually the BFG KO2 with a 34.5?

Highly frustrated and looking for options.

Going higher takes it out a little bit more. At 7" the track width would be about 1/4" and setting it at 8" would be about 1/2". At 7" the rear will sit 1" higher and level at 8" and at 9" you need to get a add a leaf to level it out or youll have a little cali lean going on haha

Thanks abunch for the info! I knew the level info but figured the track would be widest at 7. Would make sense why his doesn't stick out like mine. Mine are out 1.5 from the lift.

Thanks abunch for the info! I knew the level info but figured the track would be widest at 7. Would make sense why his doesn't stick out like mine. Mine are out 1.5 from the lift.

No problem man. Wow 1.5 and no spacers? Which kit did you have again? I highly recommend getting the trade though. Your truck will have the clearance for 37s when your ready to make the jump but can still accommodate 35s and so far seems like a really solid lift kit. Plus YOUR truck will look badass with the mcgaughys kit and 37s! Haha

I love the look of your truck. It's great. What muffler did you get?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Much appreciated. I don't have any mufflers on the truck. I cut off my third cat, muffler, and resonator and got a shop to weld true dual straight pipes in with an x pipe to 5 inch tips. Sounds pretty good with zero straight pipe pop and crackle.

• Like 1

Holy crap! That is sharp. Makes my truck look small.

Thanks sir! Much appreciated. I just wanted the truck to stand out above the norm of 35s and 20s like everyone around here but not too flashy or too high. Your truck looks good too